What manga are you reading now?

Finished Legend of the Galactic Heroes Vol 8 (Novel) ..huge spoilers ..
What the helllll, did NOT expect them to kill off Yang. I expected someone within his close circle to kick the bucket this volume after the Imperial deaths but not freaking Yang! Author got some balls. Verrrryy interested in seeing the continued decline of Reinhard's mental stability too, to the point where I wonder in the author throws some nasty Church of Terra going on's in the way of his sister, as that's the absolute worst they could do to him... ahh I'm worried!

Read some manga in the past few days:
My Hero Academia 17
Tokyo Ghoul:re 9
The Promised Neverland 8
Golden Kamuy 8 (What a volume! Loved this part in the anime)

Started:
A Sister's All You Need 3 (Light Novel)

Last edited:
How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 41.2—42.1

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 1—6

Last edited:
Emma (omnibus) vols 4 & 5 (complete)...really knows how to pull at the heart strings. Although I’ve seen and own the anime it’s the first time I’ve read the manga
The Seven Deadly Sins vol 30

Last edited:
Candy Color Paradox Vol.1 Isaku Natsume Great to have this series from SuBLime at last - and I can't wait to see how the translation goes (we're up to 4 volumes already in French but SuBLime will be catching up and bringing them all to us)! Review to follow...

Candy Color Paradox Vol.1 Isaku Natsume Great to have this series from SuBLime at last - and I can't wait to see how the translation goes (we're up to 4 volumes already in French but SuBLime will be catching up and bringing them all to us)! Review to follow...
This reminds me that I need to get that.

Love in Focus volume 1

After Hours volumes 2-3 (complete) - Really great series, only picked it up after listening to the recent ScreenTone Club episode and got really engrossed in it. :)

Anonymous Noise volume 13 - Another terrible cliffhanger :(

Haikyu!! volume 31

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts volume 7

The Ancient Magus' Bride volume 10 - A school arc really isn't where I saw this series going back when we started, but volume 10 has won me over to the idea quite easily.

Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction volume 4

The Devil is a Part-Timer (LN) vol 12
Ooh, now this was a good volume. Honestly, I was a bit indifferent about this series until the Emi abduction/return to Ente Isla arc, but since then it's been really very good. This volume deals with the (primarily emotional) fallout of that arc, and it handles it well. The development in Emi and Maou's relationship is good, and their motivations and feelings are well articulated. I'm curious as to where things go from here for them. Honestly the hints of a harem developing are a little frustrating, but who knows if that's the actual direction it'll take. It looks like we're about to hit the "main" story as well, so here's to hoping that's as interesting as it's been for the past few volumes.

Back