What manga are you reading now?

I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse volume 11 (light novel)

The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind! volume 8 (light novel) - I must admit the fact that J-Novel released these in 4 (later 6) parts a volume really didn't help me grow attached because of the breakneck speed. That said I find myself eagerly awaiting volume 9 after the events of volume 8, so I guess it has something going for it!

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku volume 3 (volumes 5-6 of the Japanese release). I remain incredibly happy that I got the chance to review the series originally for the site because boy did I fall hard for these dorks. How can anything be this cute and entertaining and just downright funny all at the same time?! It's a huge shame Kodansha are doing two in ones now though as we're caught up to Japan so the wait for another volume in English is going to be really long...

Yuru Camp△ Vol 4
The Outdoor Exploration Club gets an advisor and a Christmas camp:

DSC_1786.JPG

All caught up with the anime now. Wonder how many volumes we'll get before the second season? Next one is due in February, so at least one as it not down for Winter 2019.

An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride volume 3 (light novel)

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash volume 12 (light novel) - One more volume until we're caught up to Japan! I really enjoyed this volume for doing something a little different and going down the route of a fantasy filled 'adventure' story compared to the usual fight for survival our cast go through.

I Hear the Sunspot - Limit Vol.1 by Yuki Fumino

I'm assuming by the name that's a sequel to I Hear the Sunspot?

An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride volume 3 (light novel)

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash volume 12 (light novel) - One more volume until we're caught up to Japan! I really enjoyed this volume for doing something a little different and going down the route of a fantasy filled 'adventure' story compared to the usual fight for survival our cast go through.

I'm assuming by the name that's a sequel to I Hear the Sunspot?

@Demelza: Yes - in fact it follows directly on from the second volume: Theory of Happiness. One Peace Books have (at last) credited the translator too! :) Highly recommended if you like the earlier volume/s.

Back