What manga are you reading now?

To Your Eternity Vol 2
Hmmm. This seems to keep morphing just like the entity as it grows and learns different things. There's some good action in this volume, but takes a couple of twists with yet another death of a child (the front cover is a massive troll basically) and the reveal of the entities maker which just seem to come out of nowhere. It's intriguing, but I'm still not sure about it.

Tokyo Ghoul [Void] (light novel)
Durarara!! volume 10 (light novel)

To Your Eternity Vol 2
Hmmm. This seems to keep morphing just like the entity as it grows and learns different things. There's some good action in this volume, but takes a couple of twists with yet another death of a child (the front cover is a massive troll basically) and the reveal of the entities maker which just seem to come out of nowhere. It's intriguing, but I'm still not sure about it.

I actually went and got up to date with this series earlier in the week after you asked if I'd kept up with it since my volume 1 review and honestly I still don't know what to think of it even 80~ chapters in. The same plot just seems to be reused over and over again without any form of real progress. It's hard to get attached to any of the characters and the bad guys don't seem to have much in the way of a motive (and what has been shown as their motive is questionable at best). If you're still a little lukewarm on it now then I'm not sure if it's worth the time commitment honestly, which is a huge shame given this is the same Mangaka who brought us A Silent Voice.

Back