What manga are you reading now?

Posted this one wrong thread at first.

"I'been reading a quite a lot recently. I went from start of volume 15 of Attack On Titan to the most recent chapter. Then i started Golden Kamuy and read pretty quickly up to 151th chapter (159 is the current one)

I also started reading Beastars alongside GK and i reached latest chapter on that one also.

I would like to focus on something that is already finished but i think Made In Abyss is going to be the next big thing."

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card volume 3
SP Baby volumes 1-2 (complete)
Takane & Hana volume 1

Been on a bit of a shojo binge the past couple of days :3

If It’s For My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord volume 6 (light novel)
The Devil is a Part-Timer! volume 6 (light novel)
Outbreak Company volume 4 (light novel)

Last edited:
Battle Angel Alita vol 1 The art was great and really enjoying the story so far, not got much on tomorrow so will probably to read a few more volumes.

Last edited:
Having acquired it as part of the Humble Bundle, I had a look at Automatic Behavior, the first part of the new Ghost in the Shell anthology from western creators (and yet, I am posting it in the manga section >.> )

It's fine. It doesn't bring anything new to the table, but it feels exactly like one of the self-contained episodes of SAC, which I imagine is exactly what they were going for. While David Lopez's character art doesn't appeal to me, he does manage to capture the right look for the setting in the scenery and the tech designs are very faithful to the distinctive look of Shirow's original. Cheekily, one character even turns up with Togusa's signature pistol, despite the man himself being notably absent.

I'd be interested to know what non-manga readers make of things like this. When they get western artists involved in a Japanese property, it seems like an effort to broaden their audience, but I feel like Shirow's work already had more crossover appeal than most.

Battle Angel Alita vol 2 - 9 I thoroughly enjoyed this series, I will probably start Battle Angel Alita Last Order in a couple of weeks. I'm going to find a romcom manga to read next.

Back