What manga are you reading now?

Seraph of the End Vol. 14 - the revelations are coming thick and fast now! Recommended if you liked the anime but were frustrated by the lack of a conclusive ending.

Infinite Dendrogram volume 6 (light novel) - English release has caught up to Japan now. While I really like the series I can’t deny it’s nice to be caught up so I’m not buried under so many ongoing light novels. ^^;

Again vol 1 came across this on Bookwalker, it was only 81p so I thought I'd give it a go, I really enjoyed it, I will buy vol 2 tomorrow.

I've Been Killing Slimes For 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level - volume 1 (Light Novel) - It was a fine, easy read, except any description involving Halkara was painful, and the doting over her the daughters was a bit much. Fairly inoffensive as far as isekai stories go, but really nothing original outside of the MC being female.

As Miss Beelzebub Likes - volume 1 (manga) - only up to chapter four so far. Fairly light-hearted and amusing as 4-komas go with trying to make a section of hell and its leader kawaii.

Trying to get into the Dominion Tank Police manga whats not going too well :)

I'll blame it on being tired last week and restart it when on lunch today :/

Very slowly getting through claymore again, up to volume 3. Devilman classic is out, but I've seen keijo on the received thread and I'm wondering what my hard earned should go on, I still owe my brother some cash too so I can't really "why not both" unless I want to get away with no profit this week

Back