What manga are you reading now?

Sword Art Online (Novel) Volume 9 - I'm enjoying this new arc but also equally frustrated by the fact we haven't had as much time with Asuna. :(

Just finished up Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody Vol 1. Generic & harmless thrown into a fantasy gaming world light novel. I'm going to continue with a few more vols to see if it's worth a full on investment. I did quite like the female characters, however typical they are. My only gripe was the very out of place comments towards female breasts, did not feel needed & happened so infrequently that it felt like the author was forced to throw em in.
I think the anime adaption could do quite well. It's not hitting new ground (so far) but everyone's likeable and I can smell the waifu war.

Starting Welcome to the Ballroom today & maybe Horimiya depending on time/how fast I get through Ballroom (only have two vols)

KonoSuba -God's Blessing on this Wonderful World!- Volume 1 (novel)

Ahh, Jelly! Waiting for mine to arrive.

Last edited:
Just finished up Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody Vol 1. Generic & harmless thrown into a fantasy gaming world light novel. I'm going to continue with a few more vols to see if it's worth a full on investment. I did quite like the female characters, however typical they are. My only gripe was the very out of place comments towards female breasts, did not feel needed & happened so infrequently that it felt like the author was forced to throw em in.
I think the anime adaption could do quite well. It's not hitting new ground (so far) but everyone's likeable and I can smell the waifu war.

It's kinda a shame to hear this. I'd been looking to start this before I realised that the latest volume of DanMachi: On the Side and Bakemonogatari were out, as well as the start of KonoSuba. I guess I'll wait another volume or two as I can always catch up if it becomes less generic.

I think I'm starting to get burnt out on fantasy gaming worlds after all the titles J-Novels have been picking up. The majority of the titles I'm reading over there I do really enjoy, but it certainly makes me more picky with the genre.

Finished Monster last night. Its was good as I was expecting but sometimes I felt it was a bit too long. There were so many connections yet I feel that some could have been left out. Not sure what to say about the end...
Overall, its a 8.5/10.

Now continuing Tokyo Ghoul volume 6.

Back