What manga are you reading now?

Kurz Weber said:
Magi: Volumes 6 & 7

Up to date with the English releases over here and I've pre-ordered volume 8 as I am really enjoying this series.

Likewise, it's probably my favourite Shonen series outside of the original big three. The manga releases in the UK are really behind the JP ones though, and pretty far behind even the UK anime releases.

Lutga said:
Kurz Weber said:
Magi: Volumes 6 & 7

Up to date with the English releases over here and I've pre-ordered volume 8 as I am really enjoying this series.

Likewise, it's probably my favourite Shonen series outside of the original big three. The manga releases in the UK are really behind the JP ones though, and pretty far behind even the UK anime releases.
Ye I want to watch the anime as well to see what it's like. Only up to volume 8 like but I don't think it's as good as One Piece or Bleach but better than Naruto. Think they release a volume every two months they could at least cut it down to one a month to get things moving quicker.

Manga/Light Novels

Hi, I created this topic so that people can discuss and showcase there Manga or light Novels that they are currently reading or looking forward to reading.

Enjoy :)

Content
What Manga or Light Novels are you reading at the moment ?
Art work from Manga or light Novels.

Back