What manga are you reading now?

Not so much Manga, but I'm trying once again to get through the Spice & Wolf Novels, seeing as I'm only partway through the third, and I own all eight currently released novels.
I get distracted too easily >_>

I had nothing to do at work today, so I read Tiger & Bunny volume 1. I'm not keen on how the manga focused the story a lot more on Barnaby. Such as replacing Kotetsu's first meeting with Saito with Barnaby, as well as removing Kotetsu's conversation with Lloyds and...you guessed it, giving Barnaby a scene with Lloyds. Then there was adding a scene with Barnaby in shortly before when his introduction was in the anime.

I know Barnaby has a lot of fangirls, but it was irritating.

last manga i read was volume 12 of the shinji ikari raising project, and omnibus volume 5 of love hina.

I've not been able to find a release date for volume 13 of the shinji ikari raising project. does anyone know if its coming out over here at all?

Angelic Layer Omnibus 2 and Kimi ni Todoke Volume 3-4

I agree with Index, the two intertwine so much it would really make more sense to have both.

Nonstarter Noodle said:
We really need to get the Index Manga over here soon otherwise Railgun isn't going to keep making sense.
Seven Seas have said that it's in the hands of Yen Press, due to the exclusive deal they have with Square Enix.

Joshawott said:
Seven Seas have said that it's in the hands of Yen Press, due to the exclusive deal they have with Square Enix.

Thanks for that. As long as it gets here that's all that matters. I just hope that they don't mess up the translation like they ruined the dub.
Maho!.

Nonstarter Noodle said:
Joshawott said:

Thanks for that. As long as it gets here that's all that matters. I just hope that they don't mess up the translation like they ruined the dub.
Maho!.
As in, only Yen Press can possibly license it. So we'd best bug them.

I remember Seven Seas saying that too, pretty sure they get asked about it all the time. That being said, if Yen Press do decide to license it we can be sure it will get the best possible treatment, I wouldn't worry about that.
As much as I love Misaka, I would like to see more of what happens to Touma. There's just a lot more mystery surrounding him.

On that note, I've read Railgun 7, 07-Ghost 3 and Kimi ni Todoke 5-6. 07-Ghost is getting much better as it goes on and I've warmed to Teito more and more.

Back