What manga are you reading now?

Deidara said:
Read the latest One Piece chapter. Things are starting to get very eventful! Finally, we may get to see the Yankou in action!

I"m reading them as well. I'm looking forward to each new chapter, as what will happen is pretty obvious, but has a promise to be the most amazing one yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I started reading Fruits basket before going to sleep (not because of the manga! :p ) It's only been on my bookshelf (with 2 and 3) since about October...

Gun Blaze West 1 finally turned worthwhile, so I...er...blazed through the rest of that last night...

...and started D. Gray-Man 1 earlier.

I'm struggling to finish Samurai Deeper Kyo v 17. It's awesome, but I have only two more volumes to go and I trying to read it really slow to see if it last a while longer =) As I don't believe that will work for very long, I'm possibly re-reading GTO...

Wild Adapter 3 - Brilliant.I adore this series.Just wish I had ordered 4 as well ^^;

Seven - An apparent yaoi manga which is very much more shonen-ai.Anyway,complete rubbish.The art is lovely but the story was somewhat confusing in places.Momoko Tenzen's other yaoi 'Paradise on the Hill' is a million times better.

Lots of Death Note and some Yaoi - I like my Yaoi.

TRASHBAT, I love Wild Adapter too - the characters are great and it is such a great thing to read something else from the creator of Saiyuki Reload - I love that manga too.

Wild Adapter volume 5 8)

Aaron said:
Welcome to the NHK 1.

How did you like it?

- - - - - -

List of dropped manga titles: http://mangacast.net/?p=1886

I was browzing through this list of dropped manga titles by publisher (no means a complete list). I was particularly sad about some of Black Horse titles that seem to have been cancelled. Like Octopus Girl, would of only had one more volume to go, is totally hilariously gruesome. Bride Of The Water God after 2 volumes, might be a bit thin on the content side, but absolutely pretty with it's art. Satsuma Gishiden, not only because I adore most samurai manga, but this is historically well researched, realistic, engrossing, and had at times exceptionally great art.

I'm trying my luck with Manga Shakesphere, starting off with Romeo + Juliet. Been a while since I've read old literature (and it was hard to understand then at times...)

Back