What manga are you reading now?

Guyver 0 said:
McIcy said:
I will be reading Chobits volumes 1, 2 and 3 tonight

Chobits Vol. 1-3 won't take all night probably an hour. There super easy to read. very light. But equally as brilliant.

20 minutes a volume? I can't say I've ever taken that short to read manga. I take usually an hour per volume. Am I a slow reader?

Espy said:
Guyver 0 said:
McIcy said:
I will be reading Chobits volumes 1, 2 and 3 tonight

Chobits Vol. 1-3 won't take all night probably an hour. There super easy to read. very light. But equally as brilliant.

20 minutes a volume? I can't say I've ever taken that short to read manga. I take usually an hour per volume. Am I a slow reader?

i wouldnt say so, i too take about an hour to read a whole manga volume. (thinks back to reading the last Death Note vol.....damn that lasted a bit longer than an hour)

Edit forgot to mention this 2 posts ago, but
LEVEL UP!! Ninja boy! leveled to an Anime Guru *que pokemon level up tune*

I read volume 4 of Hot Gimmick yesterday, and volume 5 today, i need to read some more, but darn it, i will have wait until at least Tuesday until my next order will come, and then my moneys run out *sob*, lol

Yesterday i read volume 6 of Hot Gimmick, i want Ryoki Tachibana more and more with each volume, especially when he was wearing that 'Mafia don-chic' look ;).
I also read Wild Rock which although it contained a few short stories as opposed to one full length one (which i don't usually like) i quite enjoyed it, the stories were hot (more so than i thought they would be :D ), and the artwork was all really gorgeous :)

Finished reading CLAMP School Defenders Duklyon #2 and Kimi wa Petto #1 yesterday and just started reading Kare Kano #1 as I type this.

yesterday night and the night before i read One Piece volume 9 and 10.
(one piece rules, although i pray to god that they do not edit any more names or un-needed stuff.)
also read School Rumble vol1 (can't wait for the anime to be released officially)

Finished reading zettai kareshi volume 6, it's a good manga series but I would have prefered a better ending (it was too sad :cry: )

Espy said:
I just read Yotsuba&! #1 and Naruto #11. According to the back of the book, Naruto #12 isn't out until December.

WHY?

Shounen Jump monthly, they release like... 2 chapters a month, so yeah, it takes like 4 months for a volume. XP

Back