What manga are you reading now?

For some reason I have become drawn to really dark manga at the moment. Currently reading Life about a girl who self harms. It also deals alot to do with bad friendships and how jealousy and being used by 'friends' can effect you. Its unnerving to read but thats only because I had similar friends when I was in high school. God, being a teenager was so hard.

Over the past couple of weeks i finished reading Hot Gimmick, i also read volume 13 of Mars, which i read quite quickly, but has gotten a little boring, and i also read Doubt volume 1 which was no Hot Gimmick, but i think it has potential

A lot of travel this weekend meant that I had loads of time to read. Got through:

Cheeky Angel 12 & 13 - always good. I love it when this manga digs up the RPG-jokes.
Ecole du Ciel 3 & 4 - I am loving the artwork here, and this is my favourite part of Gundam history. Good story.
Anne Freaks 1 - very interesting even if it was very unconventional.

Laughing Manji said:

Stick with it. I'm reading Anne Freaks 2, It's pretty cool.

A new character pops up very soon in vol 2 who looks so like Anna I was briefly confused.

Currently reading Girls Bravo Vol. 4. Also Strawberry Shake (still waiting for 6 to be translated) which is thanx to Manga Minx for suggesting to me.

harkins said:
Laughing Manji said:

Stick with it. I'm reading Anne Freaks 2, It's pretty cool.

A new character pops up very soon in vol 2 who looks so like Anna I was briefly confused.

2 & 3 are in the post. I have also seen the synopsis for Line a one shot work by the same author and it sounds pretty good too.

Back