What manga are you reading now?

today i read quite a lot
i read
Samurai Deeper Kyo, Vols 13-15
Death Note vol 7
Hunter X Hunter vol 10
Beck vols 1-2

(all i have left is to read beck vols 3-4)

Just read:
  • Bleach vol 15
  • Rozen Maiden vols 1 & 2

Bleach 15 is where things start hotting up as <spoiler>Ichigo tries to master his Bankai and Ishida releases his energy into his attack on his attack on 12th division Captain Kurotsuchi</spoiler>.

i read Beck Vols 3 & 4 today.
Beck is easily one of my fave manga's now and its even in my top 10 list.

can't wait to get the rest of them.
now all i need is some cash.

I read Hot Gimmick volumes 8 and 9, i love this series, so much angst, and so many bishies, i just hope it has a good ending, though i still can't decide what i want that to be, i just know that i want to offer Shinogu my arms for comfort :wink: :lol: .
I also read Guru Guru Pon-chan volume 1 which i actually liked alot more than i thought i would, even if the guy in it looks just like the male lead in Mars, though that not really a bad thing, lol

Ryo Chan said:
currently reading my Full Metal Panic Manga's

nothing like fusing the series and fumuffu all into one :)

THe manga didn't fuse the stories - it was the anime that split them up (or in particular, Gonzo deciding not to do the funny bits)

Volumes 10, 11 and 12 of Hot Gimmick came today, so i'm both sad and happy that the ending is in sight (mostly sad, lol). I read volume 10 this morning, and might read volume 11 later, though i feel inclined to spread them out a bit

I'm reading quite a bit of Korean Manwha at the moment.

Reading Hissing 2 at the mo - I like the sarcastic characters, makes a nice change from the fluffy personalities i normally find.

(For some reason in most manwha all the leading men are wannabe gangsters...Why?)

It's a strange world indeed...

Having at last finished Hunter x Hunter vol 4 I was halfway through Beyblade vol 2 but that has been put aside in favour of the newly-arrived Case Closed 11-13.

Back