What manga are you reading now?

Reading Gantz Chap.50-65
And Bleach 100-120 (Chapters)

^Downloaded^

Because I can't find Gantz to buy anywhere near me ='/. And Bleach hasn't been realeased over here that far yet has it?

I've finally reached the end of the Nausicaa manga and all I can say is...wow. Everything from the incredibly detailed artwork to the equally complex and entertwining storyline makes it a masterpiece - it's probably Miyazaki's finest work ever, which coming from me is saying something!

As stunning as it is, the film only covers the first two of the seven volumes so if you enjoyed that, you will love this.

Just finished reading Trigun Maximum Volume 1. Very good seems very familiar though haha it just starts half way through the Anime with a different storyline. Well same storyline just thing happen at different times.

Last night I finished of Fushigi Yugi vol 5 and started on FY: Genbu Kaiden vol 2, which somehow seems to have a higher density of bishounen than the original ;)

Yesterday I read Death Note volume 1, it definitely lived up to my expectations, but as volume 2 is part of my birthday present I'll have to wait a little before I can get my teeth into that.

Just finished a huge Bleach catch up session, managing to blast my way through chapters 160 - 207 in a single sitting. By all accounts I should loathe Bleach, but I'm absolutely hooked, the flow of Tite's artwork has improved massively since the series' humble beginnings and the man has a gift for spinning an intriguing yarn -- I was worried the current arc wouldn't live upto Ichigo and co.'s shenanigans in Soul Society, but the arrival of the mysterious Visored and the Arrancar have kept the momentum rolling along nicely -- roll on chapt. 208.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I finally got around to reading Hellsing Book 5. By the end of this book i'm already sick of the Nazi storyline that's going on. Shame really since this is what Hellsing Ultimate is gonna be based on...

Back