What manga are you reading now?

I read Hellsing vol 8 yesterday and just finished having a quick look at the latest raw Naruto chapter, Tobi now looks to be the leader of Akatsuki and has a Sharingan in his right eye (I'm guessing Kakashi's friend he got his Sharingan from didn't die after all), I didn't see that coming :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Necromancer said:
Tobi now looks to be the leader of Akatsuki and has a Sharingan in his right eye (I'm guessing Kakashi's friend he got his Sharingan from didn't die after all), :
I always figured something epic would go down with him, I mean he did do NOTHING but run away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up the new volume of Ouran High Host Club- it was a really great read. Normally it's just silly and fun, but they were quite serious this time around. But this volume is about the twins and Tamaki... so ofcourse it was going to have lots of dry wit!

This series keeps getting better and better...

*Ouran gets M.G's seal of approval*

Ghost In The Shell.
A recent reshuffle of the city library resulted in me finally finding the fabled ‘Manga Section’ – there must have been 10, maybe even 15 whole volumes filling the shelf!
GITS happened to be one of the few so thought I’d be a fool not to borrow it, especially since is a complete story in one volume.

Digged up my old volumes of Aisheteruze Baby, about a teenage playboy who suddenly gets stuck with looking after his 5yr old cousin after her mother disappears.

Cute art and very funny....

Back