What manga are you reading now?

Nanatsu no Taizai vol. 23
Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare vol. 5
Chihayafuru vol. 34
Akatsuki no Yona vol. 23
Noragami vol. 18
Tsubaki Chou Lonely Planet vol. 6
Shokubutsu Zukan (Tsutsumi Kakeru) vol. 1 (been waiting for more chapters for months :(~)
Gangsta vol. 7 (also been waiting for more chapters for ever)
Gangsta cursed: Marco Adriano vol. 1
Namaikizakari vol. 2
Boruto: Naruto next generations chapter 6
Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai vol. 8

I wonder why there was such a big gap between the digital editions of One Punch Man vol. 9 and vol. 10? Am sure I had vol. 9 back in May this year, but vol. 10 only comes out in a couple of weeks' time.

Have seen Ten Count pop up in the NYT Top 10 a number of times now - what's the basic premise in a nutshell? Am curious if it's worth checking out.

Have seen Ten Count pop up in the NYT Top 10 a number of times now - what's the basic premise in a nutshell? Am curious if it's worth checking out.
Shirotani has germophobia (that's what they call it in the book) and he meets Kurose through some circumstances who is a psychotherapist. He notices Shirotani's condition and decides to help him. He asks Shirotani to write a list of 10 things to do. When he gets through the list to the tenth one he'll tell him why he helped.

Shirotani has germophobia (that's what they call it in the book) and he meets Kurose through some circumstances who is a psychotherapist. He notices Shirotani's condition and decides to help him. He asks Shirotani to write a list of 10 things to do. When he gets through the list to the tenth one he'll tell him why he helped.

Great precis! (In the very beautiful French version from Taifu, it's called mysophobie (which, although more elegant, is not as immediately understandable as germophobia. In French, we are up to Vol. 4 and the nuances are interestingly different between the US and the French translations. But as we are Anime UK News, I promise to only refer to the US edition from now on! )

Great precis! (In the very beautiful French version from Taifu, it's called mysophobie (which, although more elegant, is not as immediately understandable as germophobia. In French, we are up to Vol. 4 and the nuances are interestingly different between the US and the French translations. But as we are Anime UK News, I promise to only refer to the US edition from now on! )
In scanlations it's also called mysophobia. Lucky for you to be up to vol 4 in France. I bought vol 5 of the Japanese release just to get the exclusive chibi figures of Kurose & Shirotani that came with it even though I can't read Japanese :oops:

In scanlations it's also called mysophobia. Lucky for you to be up to vol 4 in France. I bought vol 5 of the Japanese release just to get the exclusive chibi figures of Kurose & Shirotani that came with it even though I can't read Japanese :oops:

A completely understandable purchase! ;) (It's also up to Vol. 4 in German, it seems... ) But the good thing about the SuBLime release is that it looks as if they'll be bringing out Volume 5 in July/August 2017; I like the fact that when they take on a series, they get on with releasing it!

Lone Wolf and Cub Ch. 10-14
Pluto Vol. 3

I had to go to the high street yesterday and I saw the library had Ten Count vol.1. I'll have to take it out for the weekend, but the looks I'll get... XD

Back