What manga are you reading now?

I've been reading Nisekoi in Weekly Shonen Jump and holy crap, the series is really heating up. I mean, it's already clearly in the elimination game, but this latest Tachibana-focused arc is going to be the death of me for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the first combined edition of Maid-sama! and have just finished the first volume. Really liking the series so far, it's not as generic as I thought it was going to be. Having both volumes together definitely make for a better read too as I think if I'd just had the first volume I might not have been as eager for more as I currently am.

The main character reminds me of Haruhi from Ouran Highschool Host Club for some reason, although I can't really put my finger on why yet...

st_owly said:
They were serialised in the same magazine at about the same time, so that might be part of the general similarity feeling.

Ahhh that actually makes a lot of sense then! :D I'm a big fan of Ouran, so Maid-sama! sharing the same feel is definitely not a bad thing. Shall keep me interested in the long run.

Read the first volume of Noragami today and really enjoyed it. This makes my second time reading the beginning of the series (my third time experiencing it if we're counting watching the anime), and it still grips me just as much as it did the first time around. Such fun characters.

over the last 7 days I have read

One Punch Man Vol. 1 & 2
Prison School Vol 1 (Vol 1 & 2 combined)
Seraph of the End Vol. 4, 5 & 6 and
World Trigger Vol 4 , 5 & 6

Back