What manga are you reading now?

Shingeki no Kyojin v.10 - Well, I thought volume 8 was something... this was something else. I think maybe this wasn't as good, so to speak, but if Titan's main attraction is "being crazy", then this volume certainly delivered. The main conversation was delivered in such an off-hand casual manner that I thought there had to be some kind of alternate punchline, but I guess I can kind of see how things are shaping up now that it turned out to be very much serious. Reiner just beasting that Titan up onto his shoulders was next level determination, from everything he has done for the group there is no way that guy is doing anything for reasons with which I will ultimately disagree!

Last edited by a moderator:
Attack On Titan 1

I've been interested in it for a while, but I'm running really short on space for manga. Kodansha stuff is available on Kindle now, so I finally decided to check it out. Enjoying it so far...I'm excited to see where the story goes! (Though I've seen a spoiler or two)

07-Ghost 5
Tiger and Bunny 2
Strobe Edge 5 I was surprised that Mayuka broke up with Ren so maturely. It seemed a little too easy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back