What manga are you reading now?

Azumanga Daioh (Omnibus) - Volume 2:
- Chapter 11
+ January
- Chapter 12
+ January Special: First dreams of the New Year
- Chapter 13
+ February

If anyone is starting to read this and are confused over the chaptering, here's an example to how it works:
Chapters with just a month in its name ("January" or "July") or includes a special ("First Dreams of the Year" or "Dx") count as 1 chapter.
Chapters that have a Part included next to the month ("September Part 1") are not a full chapter until it finishes with another part or two, for example "September Part 1" to "September Part 2" or "August Part 1" to "August Part 3" make a full 1 chapter.
The Azumanga Wiki also helps out.

Kimi ni Todoke Volume 17: loved this volume. Still not tired of the series. With the sheer amount of characters that are just so endearing I don't find myself losing patience with it. Such sweet and openly honest relationships.
Railgun Volume 8: this was great to read just after my full re-read of the earlier volumes as I felt like I just strolled right into the story. Also, excellent to see a series make full potential of their side characters.
Loveless Volume 5-6: words can not describe the feelings I get from Loveless. This is really the kind of thing that engages me. I love a bit of mystery and the main focus to be on relationships and emotions. Ritsuka has such a mature side while still maintaining a childish outlook. Deep thoughts presented from a child's mind. Complex characters really are the best.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Volume 12 (Omnibus 4 Completed)

This version is much better than the anime, probably the definitive Evangelion experience so far (unless 4.0 tops it off for Rebuild).

Higurashi: When They Cry ~ Arc 1: Abducted by Demons ~ Volume 2

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD PART 2

Wow. I don't know how to react to this volume. It was mind blowing and interesting to read at the same time, especially the way it ended.

Back