What manga are you reading now?

Just read Gundam Seed Ashtray vol. 2. Its amazing that they managed to create such an entertaining manga and still have it fit in and even fill in a few gaps from the Gundam Seed anime.

Just finished reading the third volume of Death Note, what a page turner! Any reservations I had about the series becoming stale have been well and truly shattered; this volume throws so many twists and turns into the mix it's almost hard to keep up.

And is it just me, or does any one else think L, looks kinda like The Nightmare Before Christmas' Jack Skellington in a wig? ;)

Sat down and read Hellsing #7 over the weekend, a manga that, I do believe, gets gradually more and more insane with each and every page. Manga ka Kohta Hirano has turned OTT into an art form.

I've just finished GetBackers #13 and returned to Bleach #4.
After that I've got a backlog of DNAngel and Hunter x Hunter to work through.

Concrete badger said:
Read Death Note #3 - some very nice plot twists in there. The next one should be out sometime next month apparently. I can't wait. :)

I do believe it's already been released :). I'm pretty sure UP have it in stock, I'm currently trying to scrape together enough pennies for a copy myself. ;)

Finished up Death Note #4 mere hours ago, and what a volume it was! In 200 or so short pages the story's been turned completely upside down, some of the changes struck me as little out of place, but I can't accuse the creators of not taking any gambles with the storyline and for the most part it pays off handsomely.

Well, I've managed to get hooked on Rurouni Kenshin and Furuba. Currently up to #5 of Kenshin and #7 of Furuba (the English translation), though I have the first 4 Japanese language ones on the way.... :oops:

Read the first volume of Read Or Die. I was expecting the worst after the first few pages -- the panels in the opening chapter are so cramped I gave myself a headache trying to figure out what was going on ;) -- but things begin to pick up around the fourth chapter and it soon recaptures some of that ole Read Or Die magic.

I've collected all of the Love Hina books, which is FAR better than the anime series. I also got the first of .hack//LOTT but I don't like the subtle incest theme going on.

At the moment though, I'm currently reading the first three Chobits and the first of Sgt. Frog (awesome, drawing style reminds me of Astroboy), A.I. Love You (so-so, good but nothing really urges me to continue reading) and Suikoden III (very good read, but there is a lot to take in).

I finally finished up reading Demon Diary the other day, altogeher a pretty interesting series, though i think it would have been better as a yaoi manga, shame there was only tones, and shames theres pretty much zero chance of it being made into an anime, i would love to see Eclipse animated.
And i also read volume 3 of Fruits Basket, i'm making slow progress but i'm slowly getting through them, i was actually finding it a bit more interesting this time, i think because it had a few more things this time that wern't in the anime

I've finally finished Bleach vol 4, but holding back starting volume 5 until I get vol 6. Being a passenger on a long car journey gave me the chance to get through Naruto vols 2 and 3, Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist vol 1 and half of Hunter x Hunter vol 4.

However, instead finishing off Hunter x Hunter vol 4, and the rest of the HxH backlog, I've started DNAngel vol 4.

Back