What is love? (split from the AF17 thread)

ilmaestro said:
The level of egotism in that post is off the chart... how could you possibly think he was talking about you and not af17?

Rule 101 of the internets... sarcasm is in everything.

Its not egotistical to come to the conclusion that he was possibly talking about me. Sure AF17 has had a mass of threads that have had to be thrown together into this thread but at the same time i've had comments about me and the general convo thread.

its called covering your ****, and i don't mind explaining myself if it was regarding me, hence the post.

Tachi said:
*coughs* got something to say?
Yeah. I think you need cough syrup.

Tachi said:
ilmaestro said:
The level of egotism in that post is off the chart... how could you possibly think he was talking about you and not af17?

Rule 101 of the internets... sarcasm is in everything.

Its not egotistical to come to the conclusion that he was possibly talking about me. Sure AF17 has had a mass of threads that have had to be thrown together into this thread but at the same time i've had comments about me and the general convo thread.

its called covering your ****, and i don't mind explaining myself if it was regarding me, hence the post.
You weren't even the subject of the previous posts I was adding to. You were just looking for an excuse to have a go at me. I smell a persecution complex (or a lack of reading comprehension).

Also, that's not Rule 101.

animefreak17 said:
ilmaestro said:
No, I didn't, learn to read gooder.
sorry just trying to be funny.
and i think you mean read better
Thats_the_joke.jpg

Shuuya said:
Yeah. I think you need cough syrup.

Touche

Shuuya said:
You weren't even the subject of the previous posts I was adding to. You were just looking for an excuse to have a go at me. I smell a persecution complex (or a lack of reading comprehension).

No, as i said. covering my **** on the off chance that you where giving a sly dig towards me, or others who may have seen it that way. If it wasn't directed at me then my other post can still stand but instead of a cover **** post its a descriptive post that i've been trying to get out of my old ways.

Shuuya said:
Also, that's not Rule 101.
Internet rules differ from person to person, the only real ones that are solid in stone are 1, 2, 34 and 64 i believe.

Tachi said:
No, as i said. covering my **** on the off chance that you where giving a sly dig towards me
Thanks for proving my point.

You covering your **** is your admittance to being paranoid that I will have a dig at you for no reason, so you lashed out.

Jesus Christ is it that time of the month again? You know what's far less interesting to read than off topic discussion? Personal arguments over nothing.

It may seem to you
That I'm acting confused
When you're close to me
If I tend to look dazed
I've read it someplace
I've got cause to be

There's a name for it
There's a phrase that fits
But whatever the reason
You do it for me

Oh what's love got to do, got to do with it
What's love but a second hand emotion
What's love got to do, got to do with it
Who needs a heart
When a heart can be broken....

I'M WALKING IN THE RAIN
yuku ate mo naku kizutsuita karada nurashi
karamitsuku koori no zawameki
koroshi tsuzukete samayou itsu made mo
UNTIL I CAN FORGET YOUR LOVE

^ Why are the first and last lines in English but the rest in Japanese? :s

Anyway...

<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEziW7kNTg8?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEziW7kNTg8?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This be my TUUUUNE!

Oh sorry, I actually skip the OP mostly as 90% of them are really terrible, I suppose I could be missing some gems though. But why do they randomly throw in some English? Do they even know what it means and does it have any context in the song, or is it all just random like:

I love you baby, oh you turn me on
KORE WA PEN DESU
Oh baby ......

As for Japanese music, I haven't actually listened any, as when I ask someone whos into a bit of it for any recommendations, its usually always pop music which is so sickly sweet my eyes start itching or rock music that is so bad my brain starts melting. I don't really know where to start looking for the good music, so I'm just kinda waiting until I do. Unless you chaps have any recommendations of course :)

Also on a side note whats with the whole "J-pop" thing? Why do people feel the need to add a J to the pop...its just pop. We don't call our pop "E-pop" do we.

Back