What Games Are You Playing?

My brother and I have been playing Gen 1 Pokemon with our own defined version of Nuzlocke rules. I managed to defeat the champ just now with a team of four: Venusaur, Pidgeot, Snorlax and Lapras.

I finished up Bully Scholarship Edition. Had some glitches to contend with but this is a short and sweet game with a great soundtrack. A shame the ending feels so abrupt.

I’m now playing through Persona 2: Innocent Sin (The PSP edition) via my PS TV.

Last edited:
BCpDYdxm.jpg

Completed Game #7 | Kandagawa Jet Girls (PS4)

With Sony being more restrictive on fanservice, Senran Kagura creator Kenichiro Takaki eventually decided to leave Marvelous for Cygames but before he left, he worked on one more project with Honey Parade Games called Kandagawa Jet Girls, which is also a multimedia project because there was an anime adaptation also (coming to the UK soon by MVM).

With Senran Kagura focused on being an action/musou type brawler, Kandagawa Jet Girls is a racing/shooter done in teams of two people. One person controls the Jet vehicle while the other shoots at other opponents or obstacles on the path. The idea of this game is actually pretty well executed as the concept works fairly well on the controls and gameplay, it's simple and adds a bit of uniqueness to the mix. I guess in a sense you could argue this is basically an anime version of Mario Kart: Double Dash.

The gameplay does have some flaws however. The level design is not varied enough and while they do offer tons of alternate paths and angles, it's pretty much the same locations and I feel they missed the opportunity to be a lot more wild on the settings. In addition, the difficulty is very easy for the most part against the AI. The controls work for the most part but drifting and turning feels imperfect and doesn't always work at its best. I feel that if the game did manage to get a sequel they should try and make the gameplay more fast-paced and improve its drifting mechanic like Ridge Racer and F-Zero to add extra fun and replayability to the mix.

That being said, the mini-games are super fun and I love them a lot. Fanservice games generally have what I like to call the 'punishment' mechanic which is pretty much why Sony is asking Japan to tone it down a lot - Kandagawa Jet Girls does not have this type and instead goes for different variety like cleaning a vehicle, mopping up puddles on a path, exercising on a machine and doing drift stunt work. There's no prodding anime girls like Senran Kagura had, though the girls' chests do jiggle which is perfectly fine by me. What I'm basically trying to say is that this game is a good example of how other fanservice games should have tackled their mechanics than being super ecchi and risk getting into infamous media mess. Slightly off-topic I know but as someone who loves fanservice I do want a good balance that doesn't make me feel too awkward when playing certain games these days (like Gal*Gun's main gameplay is great but the mini-games does make me question the decision making at times).

Anyway, back on the topic of things, Kandagawa Jet Girls has a nice variety of characters. You have the regular main girl who is cheerful, the rich drillhaired ohoho girl (my favourite), idol girls, foreign girls, shrine girls, gyaru girls and also a chubby girl which is not something you see every day in anime land. Voice-acting for each of the girls is also good and their banter during the race is nice. The story is mostly non-existent but it's short and doesn't overstay its welcome.

You can customise your character in terms of hairstyle, accessories, clothes and also their vehicles in terms of improving their speed and handling. The jet customisation is important if you want to complete the mini-missions in the story campaign. Each race has 3 stars, one for 1st place and the other two can be anything from not hitting a wall, not using the special weapon (Square), shooting a specific amount of balloons, a specific speed and various others. It's mostly doable without customisation and only 60% of the stars are needed for the trophies.

Overall, Kandagawa Jet Girls is not that bad of a game and for the price I paid which was £32 but came with first print items like the OST and artbook it's definitely been worthwhile. The game is short, about 15 hours overall or maybe less, but it's an easy Platinum trophy if you like trophy hunting.

Kandagawa Jet Girls is available to own physically (JP/US) and digitally on PlayStation 4 and also digitally on PC.​

My backlog so far:
#Platform#Game NameGenre
1​
3DS​
1​
Senran Kagura 2: Deep CrimsonAction
2​
3DS​
2​
Tales of the AbyssAction RPG
3​
PC/Steam​
1​
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the SkyTurn-Based RPG
4​
PC/Steam​
2​
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second ChapterTurn-Based RPG
5​
PS3
1​
Castlevania: Lords of ShadowAction
6​
PS3
2​
CatherinePuzzle
7​
PS3
3​
Drakengard 3Action RPG
8​
PS3
4​
Eternal SonataTurn-Based RPG
9​
PS3
5​
FolkloreAction
10​
PS3
6​
Katamari ForeverPuzzle
11​
PS3
7​
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White WitchTurn-Based RPG
12​
PS3
8​
PuppeteerPlatformer
13​
PS3
9​
Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai HeroesMusou
14​
PS3
10​
Siren Blood CurseHorror
15​
PS3
11​
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus HDPlatformer
16​
PS3
12​
Sly 2: Band of Thieves HDPlatformer
17​
PS3
13​
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves HDPlatformer
18​
PS3
14​
Soul Calibur VFighting
19​
PS3
15​
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the OverlordTactical RPG / Visual Novel
20​
PS3
16​
White Knight ChroniclesTurn-Based RPG
21​
PS3
17​
White Knight Chronicles IITurn-Based RPG
22​
PS4​
1​
The 25th Ward: The Silver CaseVisual Novel
23​
PS4​
2​
428: Shibuya ScrambleVisual Novel
24​
PS4​
3​
Attack on Titan 2: Final BattleMusou
25​
PS4​
4​
Blue ReflectionTurn-Based RPG
26​
PS4​
5​
Chaos;ChildVisual Novel
27​
PS4​
6​
Code VeinAction RPG
28​
PS4​
7​
Cyberdimension Neptunia: Four Goddesses OnlineAction RPG
29​
PS4​
8​
Danganronpa 1 ReloadVisual Novel
30​
PS4​
9​
Danganronpa 2 ReloadVisual Novel
31​
PS4​
10​
Danganronpa V3: Killing HarmonyVisual Novel
32​
PS4​
11​
Date A Live: Rio-Reincarnation - 1: Rinne UtopiaVisual Novel
33​
PS4​
12​
Date A Live: Rio-Reincarnation - 2: Ars InstallVisual Novel
34​
PS4​
13​
Date A Live: Rio-Reincarnation - 3: Twin Edition: Rio ReincarnationVisual Novel
35​
PS4​
14​
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 FortuneSimulation
36​
PS4​
15​
Dragon's Crown ProAction RPG
37​
PS4​
16​
Fate/Extella LinkMusou
38​
PS4​
17​
Fist of the North Star: Lost ParadiseAction
39​
PS4​
18​
Gal*Gun 2On-Rails Shooter
40​
PS4​
19​
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite CombateAction RPG
41​
PS4​
20​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of HeavenFighting
42​
PS4​
21​
JudgmentAction
43​
PS4​
22​
LangrisserTactical RPG
44​
PS4​
23​
Langrisser IITactical RPG
45​
PS4​
24​
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold SteelTurn-Based RPG
46​
PS4​
25​
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IITurn-Based RPG
47​
PS4​
26​
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IIITurn-Based RPG
48​
PS4​
27​
Megadimension Neptunia VIITurn-Based RPG
49​
PS4​
28​
Megadimension Neptunia VIIRTurn-Based RPG
50​
PS4​
29​
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant KingdomAction RPG
51​
PS4​
30​
Nights of AzureAction RPG
52​
PS4​
31​
Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New MoonAction RPG
53​
PS4​
32​
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3Musou
54​
PS4​
33​
Onechanbara Z2: ChaosAction
55​
PS4​
34​
Our World Is EndedVisual Novel
56​
PS4​
35​
Persona 5 RoyalTurn-Based RPG
57​
PS4​
36​
Punch LineVisual Novel
58​
PS4​
37​
Raging LoopVisual Novel
59​
PS4​
38​
Robotics;Notes DaSHVisual Novel
60​
PS4​
39​
Robotics;Notes ELITEVisual Novel
61​
PS4​
40​
Saint Seiya: Soldier's SoulFighting
62​
PS4​
41​
Sakura WarsAction RPG / Dating Sim
63​
PS4​
42​
Sengoku Basara 4: SumeragiMusou
64​
PS4​
43​
Senran Kagura Burst Re:NewalAction
65​
PS4​
44​
Shining Resonance: RefrainAction RPG
66​
PS4​
45​
Steins;Gate EliteVisual Novel
67​
PS4​
46​
Steins;Gate: Linear Bound PhenogramVisual Novel
68​
PS4​
47​
Super Robot Wars VTactical RPG
69​
PS4​
48​
Super Robot Wars XTactical RPG
70​
PS4​
49​
Sword Art Online: Fatal BulletAction RPG
71​
PS4​
50​
Tales of BerseriaAction RPG
72​
PS4​
51​
Tales of VesperiaAction RPG
73​
PS4​
52​
Tales of ZestiriaAction RPG
74​
PS4​
53​
Tokyo Xanadu eX+Action RPG
75​
PS4​
54​
Toukiden 2Action RPG
76​
PS4​
55​
Utawarerumono: Mask of DeceptionTactical RPG / Visual Novel
77​
PS4​
56​
Utawarerumono: Mask of TruthTactical RPG / Visual Novel
78​
PS4​
57​
Utawarerumono: Prelude to the FallenTactical RPG / Visual Novel
79​
PS4​
58​
Utawarerumono: ZanMusou
80​
PS4​
59​
Valkyria Chronicles RemasteredTactical RPG
81​
PS4​
60​
Valkyria Chronicles 4Tactical RPG
82​
PS4​
61​
The Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival EditionAction RPG
83​
PS4​
62​
WORLDEND SYNDROMEVisual Novel
84​
PS4​
63​
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this WorldVisual Novel
85​
PS4​
64​
Ys IX: Monstrum NoxAction RPG
86​
Vita​
1​
Bullet GirlsThird Person Shooter
87​
Vita​
2​
Demon GazeDungeon RPG
88​
Vita​
3​
Freedom WarsAction
89​
Vita​
4​
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black HeartTactical RPG
90​
Vita​
5​
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1Turn-Based RPG
91​
Vita​
6​
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sister's GenerationTurn-Based RPG
92​
Vita​
7​
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V GenerationTurn-Based RPG
93​
Vita​
8​
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action UnleashedMusou
94​
Vita​
9​
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS ZombiesMusou
95​
Vita​
10​
Muv-LuvVisual Novel
96​
Vita​
11​
Muv-Luv AlternativeVisual Novel
97​
Vita​
12​
Superdimension Neptune vs SEGA Hard GirlsTurn-Based RPG
98​
Vita​
13​
Touch My KatamariPuzzle
99​
Vita​
14​
Valkyrie Drive BhikkhuniAction
Completed Games Collection of 2021:
#Game NamePlatformGenreMonth
1​
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
PS4​
ActionJanuary
2​
GOD EATER Resurrection
PS4​
Action RPGJanuary
3​
GOD EATER 2: Rage Burst
PS4​
Action RPGFebruary
4​
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
PS4​
MusouMarch
5​
Gal*Gun Double Peace
PS4​
On-Rails ShooterMarch
6​
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
PS4​
Action RPGMarch
7​
Kandagawa Jet Girls
PS4​
RacingApril
Platinum Trophy Collection:
#Game NamePlatformGenreYear
1​
Saints Row: The ThirdPS3Action2014
2​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star BattlePS3Fighting2015
3​
Hyperdimension NeptuniaPS3Turn-Based RPG2015
4​
Dekamori Senran Kagura
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2015
5​
Steins;GatePS3Visual Novel2015
6​
NieRPS3Action RPG2015
7​
No More Heroes: Heroes' ParadisePS3Action2015
8​
Asura's WrathPS3Action2015
9​
Saints Row IVPS3Action2015
10​
The Darkness IIPS3First Person Shooter2015
11​
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2PS3Turn-Based RPG2016
12​
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HDPS3Action2016
13​
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Vita​
Action2016
14​
Gravity Rush
Vita​
Platformer2016
15​
Hyperdimension Neptunia VictoryPS3Turn-Based RPG2016
16​
Resogun
PS4​
Arcade Shooter2016
17​
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Vita​
Third Person Shooter2016
18​
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game
PS4​
Adventure2016
19​
Miracle Girls Festival
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2017
20​
Senran Kagura Estival Versus
PS4​
Action2017
21​
The Wolf Among Us
PS4​
Adventure2017
22​
Final Fantasy XV
PS4​
Action RPG2017
23​
Amplitude
PS4​
Music/Rhythm2017
24​
Root Letter
PS4​
Visual Novel2017
25​
IA/VT -Colorful-
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2017
26​
Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2017
27​
Gravity Rush Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
28​
NieR: Automata
PS4​
Action RPG2017
29​
The Silver Case
PS4​
Visual Novel2017
30​
Steins;Gate 0
PS4​
Visual Novel2017
31​
Under Defeat HDPS3Arcade Shooter2017
32​
Tales from the Borderlands
PS4​
Adventure2017
33​
Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD CollectionPS3Fighting2017
34​
Life is Strange
PS4​
Adventure2017
35​
Sword Art Online: Lost Song
PS4​
Action RPG2017
36​
Crash Bandicoot Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
37​
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
38​
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
39​
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
PS4​
Action RPG2017
40​
Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Vita​
Horror2018
41​
Persona 5
PS4​
Turn-Based RPG2018
42​
Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
PS4​
Visual Novel2018
43​
Persona 4: Dancing All Night [Japanese Version]
PS4​
Music/Rhythm2018
44​
Marvel's Spider-Man
PS4​
Action2018
45​
Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed
PS4​
Action RPG2019
46​
Spyro the Dragon Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2019
47​
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage Remastered
PS4​
Platfomer2019
48​
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2019
49​
Tekken Tag Tournament HDPS3Fighting2019
50​
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HDPS3Platformer2019
51​
Taiko no Tatsujin V Version
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2019
52​
Utakumi 575
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2019
53​
Jak II: Renegade HDPS3Platformer2019
54​
Jak 3 HDPS3Platformer2019
55​
Ratchet & Clank HDPS3Platformer2019
56​
Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando HDPS3Platformer2019
57​
Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HDPS3Platformer2019
58​
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
PS4​
Third Person Shooter2019
59​
Kingdom Hearts III
PS4​
Action RPG2020
60​
Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
PS4​
Adventure Visual Novel2020
61​
Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutPS3Action Horror2020
62​
Gal*Gun Double Peace
PS4​
On-Rails Shooter2021
63​
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
PS4​
Action RPG2021
64​
Kandagawa Jet Girls
PS4​
Racing2021

Oddworld: Soulstorm on PS5. I don't know yet if I like this game, or I just want to finish it and be done with it mostly because of bugs. Sometimes Sligs are facing only one direction and are not moving at all, so I need to either die or load checkpoint to proceed. The worse so far was
the Phat Station, when I was moving with a few Mukodons. The last one following me was catch by camera and it forced all of doors to shut down. Well, I was standing at this right moment at the doors and I was "merged" with the platform above me. When alarm shut down, for some reason my character was moved to a different place (the begin of area) and it forced me to checkpoint at place I was done with. It was so weird and I had to start over.

Just finished Yakuza: Like A Dragon on PS4. Excellent entry in the series in my opinion. I wasn't sure I would like the move to RPG gameplay from the traditional 3D fighting roots of the series (particularly since I've played every entry that came west since the PS2 era) but it was done really well. Also one of my favourite stories from the saga so far.

Last night I started the Lodoss game: Record of Lodoss war: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth on steam. It's really good! Metroidvania fans and Lodoss fans should really enjoy this. I hope it comes to consoles so non-PC players get to play it too! to be honest I don't game on steam much and I'd prefer it if it was on console myself but there was no way I was missing out on it.

@Geriatric hedgehog I've stopped dead in my dandanronpa-series-playing tracks first thanks to the simulwatch but also to Nier. But I was actually playing Ultra Despair Girls first; are you skipping that one? I kinda want to get to the anime to see the conclusion to the original arc too but I can't pass on more Nagito...
Heh I only have the PS4 version with Danganronpas 1, 2 & V3 and have been playing them piecemeal since buying it five months back. Competition for the TV is high and I often get to play only after family is asleep, which means I also doze off whist playing heh. Not to mention competition with anime for my free time!

Don't have Ultra Despair Girls, so yeah skipped that (got the impression it wasn't all that relevant to the main story, but there is one episode dedicated to it in the anime) and just watched a summary of the story on YouTube. And yeah Nagito is an intolerable, bloody, creepy-@$$ character but I think he is actually beautifully realised given the effect he has on the audience! Watching the anime now and it seems to be doing a really good job of closing out the story, so would definitely recommend it. Good thing I realised soon after starting on V3 that it actually was not a continuation of the previous arcs' story, so that's on hold.

Speaking of Nier, I've got old man Nier & automata and eventually will get new Nier Replicant and hopefully try and bash those all out one after the other! Struggle to play games that aren't on the switch these days heh.

Heh I only have the PS4 version with Danganronpas 1, 2 & V3 and have been playing them piecemeal since buying it five months back. Competition for the TV is high and I often get to play only after family is asleep, which means I also doze off whist playing heh. Not to mention competition with anime for my free time!

Don't have Ultra Despair Girls, so yeah skipped that (got the impression it wasn't all that relevant to the main story, but there is one episode dedicated to it in the anime) and just watched a summary of the story on YouTube. And yeah Nagito is an intolerable, bloody, creepy-@$$ character but I think he is actually beautifully realised given the effect he has on the audience! Watching the anime now and it seems to be doing a really good job of closing out the story, so would definitely recommend it. Good thing I realised soon after starting on V3 that it actually was not a continuation of the previous arcs' story, so that's on hold.

Speaking of Nier, I've got old man Nier & automata and eventually will get new Nier Replicant and hopefully try and bash those all out one after the other! Struggle to play games that aren't on the switch these days heh.

Yeah, I only have the PS4 versions as well, and actually I've had them for quite some time now but only recently took the time to try it out. It honestly took a while to get going, but when D1 got its hooks on me, it didn't let go. Loved that game! Same holds true for D2, which I actually didn't like as much as D1, but I still enjoyed a lot and much of it is due to Nagito!

I wonder if I should just watch a story summary like you, it's true that I'm eager to go back to that cycle of "oh so that's the first one to go! I wonder who's next... - oh damn, let's find out what happened" etc. It's extremely addicting! And eager to see the conclusion to the originals casts' stories.

As for Nier, oh man, what to say... If you really have limited time, maybe you should directly start with Nier Replicant instead of old man, they'll end up being the same game with the former being the definitive edition anyhow. I thought I loved Replicant more than Automata but now I find myself thinking a lot about A's stronger moments, and they're very strong. I'll refrain from details, but you've probably read stuff already/played Drakengard maybe.

I haven't actually played any of the Drakengard nor Nier games and must have just missed the former's in my game-playing days, which is a shame as they sound right up my street. Very excited about Nier, good to know I don't necessarily need to play the original as will definitely save time (and I hear gameplay is disappointing in that as well). Maybe I'll even have a ps5 by the time I get to the Niers (have the Higurashi & Umineko games also lined up as per @Vincentdante recommendations).

I did really enjoy the Danganronpa games, and like you, preferred the first. Think the characters were more likeable in that but yeah, Nagito is special in the second in a nauseating way heh. Very interesting gameplay in relation to the mystery & courtroom mechanics (partly why I wasn't fussed about Despair Girls, given it's very different gameplay). Really makes me wish though that they would do something better written & more adult oriented with those concepts, maybe like in the vein of Garden of Sinners or the first half of Babylon, in game form.

Last edited:
In addition to still playing Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth I've also started Batman: Arkham Asylum (remaster version on PS4) was in a batman kind of mood after reading some bat-books and watching the animated series on blu ray. I think it holds up quite well (Played the PS3 version years ago but never got round to the sequels). Decided this time I would go through all 3.

I got "old man" Neir years ago as a freebie from a buddy. Never got round to it (along with so many other PS3 games). I'm not sure if it's worth playing considering all the acclaim replicant seems to be getting when the general consensus about the original was that you had to suffer some terrible gameplay mechanics to enjoy a good story. Would I be missing anything by skipping the original? Have been meaning to play Automata for some time.

Never got round to it (along with so many other PS3 games)
Heh exactly the same for me, my videogame to-play-list has been gradually ballooning since before I got the PS4 as life just got a lot busier. Ah well, I think I will be exchanging sleep for game-playing to have a hope in denting that!

As for Nier, from what @João Gomes mentioned, I guess I'll be skipping the old man one unless there is a strong case to be made for playing that. If I had the time I'd even want to try and get the old Drakengard games to play on the PS2 but I remember reading their gameplay isn't great either.

I finished up Bully Scholarship Edition. Had some glitches to contend with but this is a short and sweet game with a great soundtrack. A shame the ending feels so abrupt.

I’m now playing through Persona 2: Innocent Sin (The PSP edition) via my PS TV.
Persona 2: Innocent Sin had a solid story but I wasn’t as much of a fan of the gameplay mechanics and difficulty level.

I’m now playing through Red Dead Redemption on XBox Series X. A great game though the Mexico missions feel repetitive in nature.

Might start on the first one now, but when I get more time I’m thinking American McGee’s Alice games. Origin has Madness Returns for cheap and the first game is pretty easy to get working with it as it used to be DLC and to get that working involves... one word in the game engine file. No wonder the don’t advertise any add ons for it anymore

I'm sick of all these games that have been clogging up my cupboard for years, so I've started on Tales of Zestiria.

It seems pleasant enough so far. Standard Tales stuff - I'm sure I'll have a nice time with it!

Original War on PC. It's kinda old game (released in 2001) but it's one of the best RTS I ever played. There is an active community that helps with fixing bugs, does a new stuff, plays together ♥️ You can get it for around $1 on sale. I recommend it for anyone who wants to play something really unique.

Will probably do a bigger post talking about Arknights at some point but as they've just started the Episode 8: Roaring Flare event I figured I'd post my first 10 pulls on the new event banner featuring Mudrock and Rosmontis.
Screenshot_20210430-185402_Arknights.jpg
Received two new 6* operators (Mudrock and Hellagur) from this attempt. 6*s usually have a 2% recruitment rate so I was very shocked to see two of them in this lineup. Made another few attempts using leftover permits and the free daily permit and didn't get anyone too interesting. Will hold back from the banner for now just incase I recruit Rosmontis from the free daily permits but otherwise I'm not too bothered since she'll likely turn up in another banner sometime.

As it stands I now have 24 out of 32 6* operators. Much better luck than I have in most games of the genre.

Much better luck than I have in most games of the genre.
You tried Princess Connect yet? From what I can gather is one of the best in terms of drop rates. I've got all but 3 of the 49 characters so far. Of the 3, 2 are from the original cast, which can be earned in ways other than the gacha, and 1 that's been introduced since that has to be pulled (as far as I can gather they eventually appear in the various other shops).

You tried Princess Connect yet? From what I can gather is one of the best in terms of drop rates. I've got all but 3 of the 49 characters so far. Of the 3, 2 are from the original cast, which can be earned in ways other than the gacha, and 1 that's been introduced since that has to be pulled (as far as I can gather they eventually appear in the various other shops).
I did try PriConne a while back but the characters and story just didn't grab me tbh. I loved the anime but I can't say the same for the game. Great to hear about the gacha rates though.

but the characters and story just didn't grab me
I've only watched/read the first chapter of the story so far, too busy to doing all the daily missions, etc for that, but have watched most of the character stories as they give attribute bonuses and whilst there are characters that I don't like for one reason or another, there are also ones that I love. With such a big cast that's bound to happen as, I guess, they're trying to cater to different tastes.

Back