What Games Are You Playing?

Asura's Wrath (PlayStation 3)
Operation Asura Platinum Wrath is complete.

Today I took care of the remaining episodes and have finally 100% the main game. The trophy progress will state 83% due to the DLC trophies.

So yeah. I got my 8th Platinum trophy.

tumblr_mhj4q1UA5x1qhdh79o2_400.gif

I'll debate on Saints Row IV later today.

Saints Row IV (PlayStation 3)
Right I did what the guides have said and I seemed to have fixed the issue, mostly. I did receive a freeze bug but that was only after 2 hours of playtime.

My eyes feel like they're melting so I'll take a break for now.

UPDATE: 11:19pm

It looks like I'm still able to make progress with the game as long as my PS3 is still offline. I've completed one of the loyalty trophies (Keith David) for plot reasons but it was something to do while I was getting used to the game. Now I'm focusing on getting through the story until I've completed All Hands on Deck mission (it's after this mission that I'll be able to get the 'Where's My Cape' trophy without any issues).

Current progress:
29% Completed
Total Playtime: 5:03
18 Missions Completed
0/17 Neighborhoods Owned

My plan is basically this:
- Get through story mode until All Hands on Deck is done.
- Unlock all superpower abilities. (so that 'Where's My Cape' trophy is achieved).
- Complete all loyalty missions and goals (so that 'Saints & Sensibility' trophy is achieved).
- Finish the story.
- Dominate the world (by 100% the base game).

I don't have the DLC so I'll only be aiming for the main trophy list.

The Saints Row IV Progress is Strong with this One.

saints-row-4-happy-walk.gif

I've spent many hours throughout the day and I've gotten way past the point on where I was before. However because I can't upgrade my powers yet the difficulty has been rather tough (enemies in packs can seriously piss you off).

I've got access to the 'Final Battle' so my next task is simply going through all of the loyalty and homie missions as well as getting to Level 50 rank. Once I've done those two I should be able to have full access to the Powers that I have. I have made a save before the mission which starts to glitch the 'Where's My Cape' trophy if you upgraded everything but I only upgraded certain abilities (most were pretty much available for me and I rarely had any challenges aside from a couple). If I'm willing to do a bet, then the chances of me getting that particular trophy is possible. But for now I won't touch anymore of that until I've 100% everything else.

The game has frozen every now and then but that seems to only happen when the game gets busy - like having too many enemies on screen. On another note, I've broken the game a couple times. One - getting stuck inside a building where I wasn't supposed to be (thanks to Autosave I escaped), and Two - I'm falling when I'm not supposed to on a cliff, ended up going into the sea and fall way way down the bottom of the map, thankfully the game teleported me after that happened.

Current progress:
47% Completed
Total Playtime: 9:11
30 Missions Completed
0/17 Neighborhoods Owned

The Saints Row IV Platinum Progress is so strong that I have successfully managed to obtain the infamous glitched trophy!

Trophy Progress - 64% of the main disc's list is achieved.

Remaining Trophies left to acquire:
[spoilerbutton]Main Story
Imperator - Complete 'Grand Finale'
Saints & Sensibility - Complete 'Grand Finale' after completing all Homie missions

Kill-Based
Experimental Tech - Kill 25 Aliens with each: Dubstep, InflatoRay, Bounce Gun, Disintegrator, Abduction, and Black Hole
Fist Meet Ground - Kill 100 Aliens with the Death From Above Super Power
I Am Become Death - Kill 1000 Aliens with any combination of Super Powers
Pounding the Pavement - Kill 150 Aliens with the Stomp Super Power
Zoo Keeper - Kill 25 Wardens

Mini-Games/Challenges/Upgrades
The Challenge King - Complete ALL of the Challenges
Maximum Stopping Power - Upgrade one weapon to the max

Misc
Back in the Day - Spend 2 hours outside of missions with past Saints Row characters as your homies
Elementary - Choose a new element for all of your superpowers
Epic Jump Quest - Jump from the roof of 3 Count to the Nuke Plant, without touching the ground or other rooftops
Fourth and Forty - Spend over 40 hours in the Simulation[/spoilerbutton]

So much progress was made today (well yesterday as I should say). Pretty much I focused on completing all of the homie missions and loyalty missions which got me up to Level 50 (Max level) and as a result of all this I also got every ability (not powers) upgraded. During that I also picked up the data clusters and other collectible pieces (minus Zinyak statues). Once I got all of the missions sorted I then picked up the remaining data clusters and then spent it on everything. I have some left as locked but the 'Where's My Cape' trophy only requires the powers that you need to pay with data clusters and not those you can automatically acquire.

So yeah I managed to get that glitchy trophy. Now I can pretty much 100% the main base of the game without having to worry about anything else.

Current progress:
89% Completed
Total Playtime: 18:31
42 Missions Completed
17/17 Neighborhoods Owned

I was aiming to finish the game before Christmas Day and it sounds like I might be able to do it before then.

The Saints Row IV Platinum Progress is getting there.

Trophy Progress - 80% of the main disc's list is achieved.

[spoilerbutton]Kill-Based
Experimental Tech - Kill 25 Aliens with each: Dubstep, InflatoRay, Bounce Gun, Disintegrator, Abduction, and Black Hole
Fist Meet Ground - Kill 100 Aliens with the Death From Above Super Power
I Am Become Death - Kill 1000 Aliens with any combination of Super Powers
Pounding the Pavement - Kill 150 Aliens with the Stomp Super Power
Zoo Keeper - Kill 25 Wardens

Mini-Games/Challenges/Upgrades

Misc
Back in the Day - Spend 2 hours outside of missions with past Saints Row characters as your homies
Fourth and Forty - Spend over 40 hours in the Simulation[/spoilerbutton]
Remaining Challenges left to acquire:
[spoilerbutton]Challenge Notifications
Complete 57 Other Challenges
Complete All Other Challenges

General Kills
Destroy C.I.D.S. - 97/100
Kill Wardens - 17/30

Kills via Super Powers
Death From Above Kills - 4/100
Gravity Float Kills - 0/10
Health Stolen - 0/10
Shrunken Enemies Squished - 4/10

Kills via Weapons
Bounce Rifle Kills - 109/250
Dubstep Gun Kills - 143/250
Enemies Disintegrated - 11/100
Inflato-Ray Kills - 1/50
Targets Abducted - 44/150
Targets Blackholed - 30/250
Tentacle Bat Beatdowns - 0/30

Non-Specific Challenge
Aliens Taunted - 10/50
Distance Travelled in Alien Vehicle - 43094/762000 Meters
Telekinetic Catches - 13/30
Zinyak Statues Destroyed - 31/36[/spoilerbutton]

I've beaten the story mode and acquired Gold medals on all mini-game challenges.

All that's left now is Challenge mode (and certain trophies but most can be acquired during the challenge grind). The major obstacle to this whole thing is actually the biggest problem of them all - the game's broken bugs. The game has frozen a couple times while I was trying to get these challenges sorted and I'm thankful for autosave as it's saved me a lot of trouble.

Pretty much I just need to sort out all of the kill challenges for each special weapon as well as those powers. The most annoying fact is that it only works on Zin enemies and not robots/vehicles/genki etc. which is a pain but I'll figure it out.

I should be able to get most of the challenges done on 23rd and get my Platinum on the 24th if things go according to plan.

Current progress:
98% Completed
Total Playtime: 23:08
45 Missions Completed (100%)
47/65 Challenges Completed (72%)

The Saints Row IV Platinum Progress is nearly done.

Trophy Progress - 88% of the main disc's list is achieved.

Fourth and Forty - Spend over 40 hours in the Simulation

Remaining Challenges left to acquire:
Complete All Other Challenges
Distance Travelled in Alien Vehicle - 150000+++++++++/762000 Meters
UPDATE #1: 19:37 - 323,000 Meters done!
UPDATE #2: 20:35 - 457,400 Meters done!
UPDATE #3: 21:31 - 609,872 Meters done! And yes I saved the game after noticing this, don't want it to crash on me!
UPDATE #4: 22:29 - 762,000 Meters done! All Challenges Complete!

Current progress:
UPDATE #4: 100%
UPDATE #4: Total Playtime: 31:26
UPDATE #4: 66/66 Challenges Completed (100%)

I've managed to sort out 99% of the challenges! I ended up on a point where I was on the roof and the red meter didn't go up at all so I was able to sort out some gun specific challenges. The remaining one I have left were Death From Above and the Alien Ship for a Certain Distance.

Death From Above I was struggling with until I discovered that the Super Power Fight Club works with it. The best one (and most recommend for 1000 Powers Kill trophy) is to play the Hard Mode match and just constant slam against the enemies on the 'king of the hill' round 2 section. You'll get at least 150 kills each time.

Now I'm doing the exact same thing I did with Superman Returns - Right round like a record. :lol:

I don't think I'll be able to Platinum the game tonight (needs 6 more hours) due to the 40 hour trophy but I should get it early tomorrow. :wink:

UPDATE #4: I've completed the game 100%, well the main game that is as I don't have the DLC. There's one trophy left before the Platinum can be unlocked - 40 Hours Playtime. According to my Stats I've done 37:30:03 which seems to have accumulated between my first save prior to The Kinzie Gambit back in 2014 and the new playthrough that I made a few days ago. Assuming that most of the title was set in the simulation I should have about 2 hours and 40 minutes left to idle on.

It is done. Left the game on for another 90 minutes and I have my Platinum trophy.

The trophy section states I have 72% of the list complete but that 28% is related to the Enter the Dominatrix and How the Saints Save Christmas DLCs. Due to the game's current state I can't be bothered to get the DLC at this point in time.

Now what's on my schedule next? Hmm.. well here's my current status thus far for my PlayStation collection. :p

PlayStation 3:
#01 | Beyond: Two Souls | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#02 | The Last of Us | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#03 | Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- | Kingdom Hearts Final Mix & 358/2 Days' Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#04 | Hyperdimension Neptunia | Platinum Achieved (#3)
#05 | Asura's Wrath | Platinum Achieved (#8), DLC plans to be considered later on
#06 | No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise | Platinum Achieved (#7)
#07 | Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare | Pre-Trophy era
#08 | Max Payne 3 | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#09 | Persona 4 Arena | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#10 | Saints Row: The Third | Platinum Achieved (#1), DLC Trophies Completed
#11 | Tales of Symphonia Chronicles | Not Finished Yet, Only focusing on Main Game for Tales of Symphonia HD
#12 | 初音ミク -Project DIVA- F | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#13 | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle | Platinum Achieved (#2)
#14 | Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day | Main Game Finished, PSN title (No Platinum), No Plans to 100%
#15 | Jスターズ ビクトリーVS | Main Game Finished (Luffy's Campaign to be specific), No Plans for Platinum
#16 | One Piece: Pirate Warriors | On-Hold until I catch up with the source material (i.e. New World)
#17 | Saint's Row IV | Platinum Achieved (#9), DLC plans to be considered later on
#18 | 工トゥルーパーズ | Not Finished Yet, No Plans for Platinum
#19 | Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#20 | Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#21 | 機動戦士ガンダム エクストリームバーサス | Arcade Game, No Plans for Platinum
#22 | Yakuza 3 | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#23 | Yakuza 4 | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#24 | 頭文字D エクストリーム ステージ | Arcade Game, Pre-Trophy era
#25 | 電撃文庫 FIGHTING CLIMAX | Arcade Game, No Plans for Platinum
#26 | Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 | On-Hold (Long-Term JRPG reasons), Do have Plans for Platinum
#27 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory | On-Hold until mk2 is completed
#28 | Aqua Pazza: Aquaplus Dream Team | Arcade Game, No Plans for Platinum
#29 | 初音ミク -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#30 | けいおん! 放課後ライブ!! | Pre-Trophy era
#31 | Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- | Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix & Re:Coded Main Games Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#32 | Steins;Gate | Platinum Achieved (#5)
#33 | NieR | Platinum Achieved (#6)
PlayStation Vita:
#01 | Gravity Rush | Not Finished Yet, No Plans for Platinum but 100% Trophies is Impossible due to Different Regions
#02 | Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus | Main Game Finished (Hanzo Campaign to be specific), Do have Plans for Platinum
#03 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc | Main Game Finished, Do have Plans for Platinum
#04 | Persona 4 Golden | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum
#05 | Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair | Main Game Finished, Do have Plans for Platinum
#06 | 閃乱カグラ SHINOVIパック | N/A, Only Have Plans for US version
#07 | デカ盛り閃乱カグラ | Platinum Achieved (#4)
#08 | Tales of Hearts R | Main Game Finished, No Plans for Platinum

Just to show off, here's my shopping list:

PlayStation 3:
< English versions >
Agarest: Generations of War
Arcana Heart 3: Love Max
Bayonetta
Catherine
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD
Drakengard 3
Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
Eternal Sonata
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2
Heavenly Sword
House of the Dead: Overkill HD Extended Cut
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus: HD Collection
Killer is Dead
Killzone 3
Lollipop Chainsaw
Mugen Souls
Ni No Kuni
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
One Piece: Unlimited World Red
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil: Revelations
Resonance of Fate
Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers
Saints Row 2
Shadows of the Damned
SSX
Star Ocean: The Last Hope: International Edition
Tales of Graces f
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2
Tears to Tiara 2: Heir of the Overlord
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Way of the Samurai 4
Xblaze Code:Embryo

< Japanese Imports >
A.C.E.: Another Century's Episode R
Bleach: Soul Ignition (UK & US are OOP)
Caladrius Blaze
Eureka Seven AO Hybrid Disc
Galgun
Gundam Breaker
Gundam Breaker 2
Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting!
Macross 30: Ginga o Tsunagu Utagoe
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost
Mobile Suit Gundam Senki Record U.C. 0081
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Stories
Mobile Suit Gundam UC
Nurarihyon no Mago: Hyakki Ryouran Taisen
Okami: Zekkeiban HD Edition
Phantom Breaker: Extra
Ryu Ga Gotoku [Yakuza] Kenzan!
Ryu Ga Gotoku [Yakuza]: 1 & 2 HD Edition
Sakigake!! Otoko Juku: Nihonyo Korega Otoko Dearu
Sengoku Basara HD Collection
Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi
Super Heroine Chronicle
Tales of Vesperia
The Idolmaster 2
The Idolmaster: One for All
Toki To Wa
Tsumiki Bloq
Under Defeat HD
Vampire Resurrection [Darkstalkers Resurrection]
Wangan Midnight
PlayStation Vita:
< English versions >
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Criminal Girls: Invite Only
Danganronpa: Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library and the Monster Seal
Dynasty Warriors Next
Freedom Wars
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Action Unleashed U
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Perfecting Perfection
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth2: Sister's Generation
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth3: V Generation
Mind Zero
Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy
Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
Superbeat Xonic
Tearaway
Touch My Katamari
Toukiden: The Age of Demons
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Virtue's Last Reward
Ys: Memories of Celceta

< Japanese Imports >
Bullet Girls
IA/VT Colorful
Miracle Girls Festival
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Battle Pentagram
Taiko no Tatsujin V
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

Last edited:
So after doing 12 hour shifts 6 days a week for the past 5-6 weeks, I am now off work til the new year so I decided to get some gaming done. My plan was to play xenoblade chronicles x and give my Wii U a purpose other than being that thing I bought for Bayonetta, but I've re-subbed to Final Fantasy XIV instead....Never touched Heavensward after I bought it so lots to catch up on.

Congrats on the Saints Row platinum Grav :D

Managed to get the Uncharted Drake's Fortune platinum yesterday, and I got Tekken 6 platinum today. Got a special game in mind for my 50th platinum trophy.

Rena Ryuugu said:

Managed to get the Uncharted Drake's Fortune platinum yesterday, and I got Tekken 6 platinum today. Got a special game in mind for my 50th platinum trophy.

Congrats on the double platinum right there! I usually see fighting games to be really tough to complete (though Dead or Alive 5 Last Round is apparently really easy, which is good because I want it for uh.. research purposes).

As for Saints Row IV, cheers. I never really thought that I would get it because of the glitched trophy being common but I think the way I handled it kept me in the right direction.

The Darkness 2 (PlayStation 3)

"eMbRaCe ThE dArKnEsS!!!"

Anywho I now have 4 physical games (or 7 if you consider the fact that I'll have Trophies for Metal Gear Solid 2 HD, 3 HD, 4 & Peace Walker HD alongside The Darkness II, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 and Yakuza: Dead Souls). The one I've gone with to start off is in fact The Darkness 2.

The Darkness 2 is a short game, and that is the case considering I've already beaten the game on Hitman difficulty (Normal/Hard mode). I got all of the collectibles picked up along the way as well as some other mini trophies. I've started my second playthrough on Don difficulty (Hard mode) so that I can get both the Don trophy and New Game+ trophy at the same time, plus it's wise to start the hardest difficulty on a second playthrough to make the gameplay easier.

Current plan:
- Saturday - Finish Playthrough 2 (New Game+ & Don difficulty) and get all of the misc trophies from the story.
- Sunday (or Saturday if step 1 was done really fast) - Start Vendetta mode on easy difficulty. Get the rest.

Trophies Completion - 37%

Remaining Trophies:
[spoilerbutton]Difficulty/Main Game:
Don of Darkness - Finish the game on Don difficulty
At Home in the Dark - Finish all chapters in New Game+ on any difficulty

Story 'Specific' Tasks:
One Man Army - Kill 25 enemies while being dragged from the restaurant, without dying or restarting checkpoint
Carnie Kid - Earn a score of over 1000 in each of the carnival games
That's Why I'm the Boss - Impress Dolfo in two different ways

Kills via Story:
Executioner - Kill 50 enemies with Executions while playing as Jackie
The Swarm King - Kill 50 enemies who are swarmed while playing as Jackie
The Old Gibber - Kill 100 enemies with Gun Channeling while playing as Jackie
Suck it Up - Kill 50 enemies with Black Hole while playing as Jackie

Kills via Random:
2 guys 1 Pole - Kill 2 enemies with one javelin
Skeet Shoot - Throw an enemy into the air and kill him with gunfire before he lands

Talent Tree:
Truly Talented - Max out 3 of Jackie's Talent Trees
Talent Show - Max out all of Jackie's Talent Trees

Vendetta Mode:
Burned His Mansion - Kill Luigi Palladino
Coward - Kill Cedro Valdez
Whipping Boy - Kill Frank Marshall
Bonnie & Clyde wannabes - Kill Jean-Luc Lambert and Amelie Dubois
Technical difficulties - Kill the NewsWatch 6 team of Tom Dawson, Bud Langley and Sara Stephens
The Brotherhood Crumbles - Complete Vendettas Campaign
Dark Ninjutsu - Complete a mission as Inugami
Hell Hath No Fury... - Complete a mission as Shoshanna
It's 12pm Somewhere! - Complete a mission as Jimmy
Voodoo is More Than Dolls - Complete a mission as JP
Embraced the Darkness - In Vendettas, acquire all the talents for one character
You've Made My Hit List - Complete 6 Hit List exclusive missions[/spoilerbutton]
ETA Platinum completion ~ Late Sunday or Early Monday. :thumb:

Once I've finished this I haven't decided on other titles. One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 I can't play yet as I've not gotten to New World yet (despite PW2 being an entirely new original story) and MGS are 10/10 difficulty titles.

thedoctor2016 said:
NormanicGrav said:
here's my shopping list:

PlayStation 3:
[spoilerbutton]< English versions >
Agarest: Generations of War
Arcana Heart 3: Love Max
Bayonetta
Catherine
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD
Drakengard 3
Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
Eternal Sonata
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2
Heavenly Sword
House of the Dead: Overkill HD Extended Cut
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus: HD Collection
Killer is Dead
Killzone 3
Lollipop Chainsaw
Mugen Souls
Ni No Kuni
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
One Piece: Unlimited World Red
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil: Revelations
Resonance of Fate
Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers
Saints Row 2
Shadows of the Damned
SSX
Star Ocean: The Last Hope: International Edition
Tales of Graces f
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2
Tears to Tiara 2: Heir of the Overlord
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Way of the Samurai 4
Xblaze Code:Embryo

< Japanese Imports >
A.C.E.: Another Century's Episode R
Bleach: Soul Ignition (UK & US are OOP)
Caladrius Blaze
Eureka Seven AO Hybrid Disc
Galgun
Gundam Breaker
Gundam Breaker 2
Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting!
Macross 30: Ginga o Tsunagu Utagoe
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost
Mobile Suit Gundam Senki Record U.C. 0081
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Stories
Mobile Suit Gundam UC
Nurarihyon no Mago: Hyakki Ryouran Taisen
Okami: Zekkeiban HD Edition
Phantom Breaker: Extra
Ryu Ga Gotoku [Yakuza] Kenzan!
Ryu Ga Gotoku [Yakuza]: 1 & 2 HD Edition
Sakigake!! Otoko Juku: Nihonyo Korega Otoko Dearu
Sengoku Basara HD Collection
Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi
Super Heroine Chronicle
Tales of Vesperia
The Idolmaster 2
The Idolmaster: One for All
Toki To Wa
Tsumiki Bloq
Under Defeat HD
Vampire Resurrection [Darkstalkers Resurrection]
Wangan Midnight[/spoilerbutton]
PlayStation Vita:
< English versions >
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Criminal Girls: Invite Only
Danganronpa: Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library and the Monster Seal
Dynasty Warriors Next
Freedom Wars
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Action Unleashed U
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Perfecting Perfection
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth2: Sister's Generation
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth3: V Generation
Mind Zero
Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy
Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
Superbeat Xonic
Tearaway
Touch My Katamari
Toukiden: The Age of Demons
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Virtue's Last Reward
Ys: Memories of Celceta

< Japanese Imports >
Bullet Girls
IA/VT Colorful
Miracle Girls Festival
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Battle Pentagram
Taiko no Tatsujin V
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni
Grav, In your shopping list there is a madoka magica game for vita in Japan, whats it supposed to be like?

It's apparently just average. I figured it would be a neat addition for my Vita.

Kotaku had mixed thoughts in their Import review.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Darkness 2 (PlayStation 3)

Got the Platinum for this game. Yeah that happened. :lol:

I just realised I managed to get 5 Platinums in a month so far:
- NieR was achieved on 3rd December
- No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise was achieved on 16th December
- Asura's Wrath was achieved on 19th December
- Saints Row IV was achieved on 24th December
- The Darkness II was achieved on 26th December

:lol:

I'm still playing GW2. It's much better than I expected, on several levels.

Buzzkillington said:
but I've re-subbed to Final Fantasy XIV instead....Never touched Heavensward after I bought it so lots to catch up on.
:thumb:

The 3.0 main story is great.

NormanicGrav said:
I just realised I managed to get 5 Platinums in a month so far:
That's more than I have managed since I bought my PS4, I only have 3 (Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2 Sotfs and Diablo 3).

ilmaestro said:
:thumb:

The 3.0 main story is great.
Yeah, I'm not far in but really enjoying it thus far, very tempted to use my only potion thingy to make myself a Au Ra....I was keeping it in case I ever wanted to be a cat girl..........wtf am I doing with my life lol.

Taking a break from Platinums and just going for the story with Metal Gear Solid.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty HD - A Hideo Kojima Game (PlayStation 3)
Fun fact: This is the first Metal Gear game I started but I never actually finished it, only the Tanker part and at that time I had no idea on what was going on.

Now I'm going through it for the PS3 and on an easier difficulty just so I can experience the story and gameplay peacefully (I'm not a stealth expert). I was going to make some progress during the beginning part of Plant but I accidently ended up in the main menu of the game during the 'Name your Codename and sort out D.O.B. stuff' on the node. God-damn Kojima.

So far I have completed the Tanker arc, that's about 2 hours of progress and I'm getting used to the controls. Knocking enemies out in first person actually makes things much easier for aiming which surprised me. I also managed to get through without detection, which is something that I might try and do so that if I ever decide on 100% the game I would already have that sorted by the time I start a second playthrough. During the Tanker playthrough I unlocked the following non-story trophies; Sexting (missable trophy), Snake Beater and Who Ya Gonna Call? (missable trophy) ~ that effectively means I got all of the missable trophies for Tanker arc. I also randomly picked up two boxes which are part of a total of seven for the Moving Day trophy, the other five are in the Plant arc.

So what do I think of Raiden? Well he flips like a twat. Like he's trying to make us stare at his crotch every time he does that move. I think Kojima is trying to convey a message here.

Anywho, am I going to go for a Platinum with this game? Mostly not but if I've gotten the chance to nab certain trophies well I'll do my best.

Also (spoilers for MGS1 and MGS2 Tanker):
Frickin Liquid Snake is alive as a talking arm. Joking. I'm curious to know why on earth would Ocelot use Liquid's arm considering something like his mind getting taken over is a big headache for him and that could've been avoided had he used a normal arm, I guess he wanted some company. I actually forgot his arm was sliced off by Grey Fox until a flashback appeared.

Anyone notice the reference to Raven with that small figurine making a shadow, heheheh...

Last edited by a moderator:
NormanicGrav said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

Congrats on the double platinum right there! I usually see fighting games to be really tough to complete (though Dead or Alive 5 Last Round is apparently really easy, which is good because I want it for uh.. research purposes).

As for Saints Row IV, cheers. I never really thought that I would get it because of the glitched trophy being common but I think the way I handled it kept me in the right direction.

You're welcome :) That's good that you where able to get the glitched trophy ok, I was lucky I didn't have any problems with that particular trophy on both ps3 and ps4.

Congrats on the platinum for The Darkness 2 :D Hope you enjoy MGS2, it's a really good game ^^

Thank you very much ^_^ Tekken 6 was quite easy to platinum for a fighting game. Crushing difficulty in Uncharted wasn't too bad, a few chapters I had a bit of struggle but the rest were very easy.

I'm making my way through Tales of Symphonia HD, since it's going to be my 50th platinum :)

Back