What Games Are You Playing?

Zone of the Enders HD 1 + 2(Complete) - Complete both of these a couple days ago. The first was still as straight forward/easy as i remember, the second was a little tougher. My main gripe is that i wish i could've had the option to choose the japanese voice cast, the english cast, especially for the first game was abysmal. Was better in the second, but still could've used work. I will say, that i now have Beyond the Bounds stuck in my head because of this. And i did find it weird that 99% of the trophies where all silvers instead of bronze, but hey.

Next up in my "5 for october"(i was going to do 3, but that'll happen easily with Ace Attorney out in 9 days) will probably be Either project X Zone or Tales of Graces F. We'll see how things play out.

So despite not giving two shits about the new Pokemon games a month ago, my hype levels skyrocketed about a week before launch with all the leaks coming out.
I picked up X and I absolutely love it. This is the first Pokemon game where I've literally stopped and done absolutely everything I possibly could, talked to everyone possible and other random stuff like buying clothes. I've currently got about 46 hours and I haven't even beaten the 8th gym yet!

There is one main issue I have with the game, and it first really became more of an issue starting with Black and White - the lack of difficulty.
The later games are just getting easier and easier, it's quite disappointing.

Other than that though it's been a complete blast, and I'm already looking forward to picking up Y.

NormanicGrav said:
c3m2_swamp0001.jpg
c6m2_bedlam0000.jpg

The weird anime dolls look creepier than the zombies.

I bought KoFXIII, Arcana Heart and DoA5u last week. Anyone fancy playing one of these games on XBL?

NormanicGrav said:
I bought Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam (second time I got L4D2 after the 360 version years back).

Played Dead Center with K-On! Survivor mod and Attack ON Titan song (not to be mistaken by the intro songs (from Linked Horizon) but as the first track on the OST) for Tank theme. Pretty epic.

Added some more mods (overall):
- Survivor skins ~ K-On! Cast
- Witch skin ~ Haruhi Suzumiya
- Main Menu background ~ Date a Live
- Concert music & promotion ~ Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Tank theme ~ Attack on Titan's Attack ON Titan song
- Death theme ~ Attack on Titan's OST (various types of songs including Attack ON Titan and Vogel)
- Safe Room theme ~ Hyperdimension Neptunia's Delight of Victors song
- Gnome ~ Neptune Doll
- Katana ~ Hyperdimension Neptunia's Nepgear Sword
- Ending theme ~ H.O.T.D.'s first episode ending song (君と太陽が死んだ日)

in other words:
c3m2_swamp0001.jpg
c6m2_bedlam0000.jpg

It literally is epic playing AoT music on Cold Stream.

This makes me regret stopping PC gaming. I've been having a whale of a time playing Left for Dead 2 on the 360 and I've run through all of the extra content.

As I stated a few times, I got a PS3 recently and I tried out a few games; Beyond Two Souls and The Last of Us.

I started The Last of Us first, it's a very nicely polished game but it seems to be more against people than infected from the first few hours I've played and aiming is a bit of a pain especially when you expose yourself in the middle of stealthy areas.

Beyond Two Souls is a strange one and I can get where the reviews are going with this. It's basically similar to Asura's Wrath in which you're basically playing an interactive storyline. There are a HELL LOAD of QTEs and there are certain decisions you can do throughout the game which is a nice bonus and adds replayability. The story is not confusing or complicated if you can understand the amount of events occurring back and forth (like Baccano! for instance). I've played at least 2-3 hours straight as there is something happening every second as the cut scenes are actual gameplay as well so it was rather hard for me to decide when to pause the game until a certain point.

I have Asura's Wrath, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Kingdom Hearts I.5 ReMIX and No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise arriving from the post in the next few days while I downloaded Far Cry 3 and Jak & Daxter Trilogy from PlayStation Plus.

Should be a no brainer as to what i'm playing now, but hey, let's say it anyways.

Phoenix Wright - Dual Destinies - Finished case 1 now and enjoying the hell out of it. Really is nice to get back into the swing of things after such a long drought without it. Still feels as fun as i remember it, music is great, animation is fantastic, they really got it down. Can't wait to dig into it more, but i'm going to make it last. No point beating it all in one day.

Guacamelee is on price reduction at the moment, so I recommend checking it out. In my opinion, it is one of the best indie games of this year. It is also available on Steam now too (and has been for a few months now I think), so have a look. :)

Mutsumi said:
Guacamelee is on price reduction at the moment, so I recommend checking it out. In my opinion, it is one of the best indie games of this year. It is also available on Steam now too (and has been for a few months now I think), so have a look. :)

Ah! that reminds me. it's meant to be free to PS+ members, but there is some kind of error at the moment which Drinkbox are trying to sort out. So it might go free next week instead. Will check it out later.

Here's the tweet which clarifies it: https://twitter.com/DrinkBoxStudios/sta ... 6929770496

I've been playing Pokemon White since the expo on Saturday.

Really enjoying myself atm. Thing is I know my gaming of it will end eventually. Why? Because I hate levelling up. I think i'm about to tackle the third gym next and I probably dont have a single Pokemon to defeat them with. I can only level up for about 15 mins before getting bored. So when I hit the point where all I can do to progress is level up, its bye bye gaming lol.

That's why Persona 4 still isn't complete haha.

Pokemon X is on the backburner, as Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies has had all my attention. It's so good to play an Ace Attorney game again. I'm currently midway through Case 4 and it's been a blast. The character animations are particularly impressive, they did a great job translating them into 3D models.

For me, the real standout here so far is actually Apollo Justice. He feels so much more fleshed out and involved here than he did in his own game. Athena is also a great character and her animations do a great job at giving her life. Phoenix is also notably more mature and confident, I'm glad they still kept that increased authority whilst still keeping him as the Nick we know and love. I'm itching to see how the story unfolds, it feels like everything is going to come together big time in the final case.

Beat Dual Destinies yesterday. What an intense finale! This ranks right up there with Trials and Tribulations I think, there wasn't a single bad case and all the characters were amazing.

I finally bought a Graphics card for the PC I Built back in February on Monday, so I'm now rocking an i5 3570k, GTX770 and 8gigs of RAM.
I got Batman Arkham Origins, Assassins Creed 4 and some Splinter Cell game for free with the GPU, but I've yet to actually play any of them.
Instead I bought a bunch of games on steam/played games I bought in previous sales, So SP wise I've been playing Bioshock Infinite and Dark Souls, emulating Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix/Super Smash Bros Brawl (I own physical copies of both), as well as playing co-op Borderlands 2 and Resident Evil 6 with friends.

Dat glorious 1080p60. If the next gen consoles can't even pull this off I doubt I'm going to be in a rush to buy a PS4 - especially given it's lackluster launch lineup.
On the other side though, I've got tonnes of other games in my steam library to play, thanks to Gaben and the past holiday sales.

The Typing of the Dead: Overkill has proven how rusty my typing skills are. Interesting choice of words at times, too. Sega dropped a nice surprise.

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies is proving a mess, sadly. Case 2 had so many problems I almost gave up.

I've been playing a few games:

Asura's Wrath (PS3) - I've already beaten the game 3 times so this will be my fourth playthrough. One of my favourite games of the seventh generation era and is a must buy for fans of QTEs and anime style games. The only downside is that they named the Episode IV DLC as the 'True Ending' leaving the end of the campaign like ****. Seriously Capcom stop, STAHP!!!

DOOM Classic Complete (PS3) - I just managed to finish off the DOOM campaign (also my first silver trophy) and earn all of the simple trophies from completing a level to punching the Cyberdemon with my fists. Leaving the only trophies left to earn are DOOM II, Master levels for DOOM II, DOOM II: No Rest.. and Final DOOM.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS3) - Rather a simple coincidence that I happen to buy I.5 ReMIX exactly 7 years after I bought Kingdom Hearts I and II on PlayStation 2. The fact that I never managed to complete the story to the first game due to its difficulty so I am preparing myself much more than I did before. With the Final Mix playthrough (Standard mode with Final Mix alterations), I'm going to try and get Level 100, 99 Puppies, Ultima Weapon and finish the ending. That way I will start 358/2 Days (because of a trophy in Re:CoM requires 358/2) and play Re:Chain of Memories for the first time. At the time I'm writing this, I haven't died yet (though I did but I reloaded the save) and I'm currently at Halloween Town with Atlanta next to investigate.

Just finishing off Assassins Creed 4's extra content, although I was really disappointed with the ending of the game itself

Need something new to play at work on my PS3, probably either go for Diablo 3 or Batman Arkham Origins

Got Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed (Vita) as part of my PS+ subscription, and my word is it good. Anyone else got this and fancy some online play?

Back