What Games Are You Playing?

Chaz said:
It's pretty good actually. I got it for the PC and I try to get on it when ever I can.

You will scream at the game a fair few times, as it may seem that the dice rolls go against you, but when you get more skilled players, it may become less frequent.
The only real fault in graphics I've seen recently is when you play as Chaos. You can use mutation skills when lvling up, and if you have "extra arm" and "2 heads" on the same player, the head may disappear and reappear repeatitively. Otherwise, it has been well done.

Ah thanks :)

On Topic:

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Fallout 3
Borderlands

Got lots of games on the go here! Borderlands is awesome so far though- I recommend it to everyone.

Been playing Kingdom Hearts DS lately. Am up to about day 100 so have got a few hours in. I'm a fan of the older games so am enjoying it, but not amazing for non-fans tbh as the plot refers to the other games quite a lot. :)

Bought recently and playing UFC: Undisputed 09. I suffered my 1st KO today, going against a guy with spiderwebs cut into his hair. I think he was at least my superior in experience/reach/size, but I was sure that I was punching holes into his face...

8-0-1 isn't a bad record atm... Enter, THE FURY!!!

Just got done playing some bros on SF:IV, pretty standard games, I lost the majority but oh well, my Sagat never let me down and surprisingly my Balrog was pretty fierce. I need to up my game more, thank God I play regularly otherwise I would've gotten smashed to bits.

Yeah, it would have been nice if Bioware could have kept the D&D licence. That said, Neverwinter Nights wasn't all that great. 3D landscapes do not an immersive RPG make.

All those games are great though, I'll certainly be buying Dragon Age for the PS3 once it comes down in price a bit.

Dragon Age Origins. - Not to far into it yet, only played for about 2 or so hours but its very nice i will say. I can see it taking forever to finish as well. Though when i think on it, i may have spent longer putting on all the promo codes for extra stuff that i got with the LE, yay for not having to spend 1200 points on one of DLC characters and such.

Arbalest said:
Dragon Age Origins. - Not to far into it yet, only played for about 2 or so hours but its very nice i will say. I can see it taking forever to finish as well. Though when i think on it, i may have spent longer putting on all the promo codes for extra stuff that i got with the LE, yay for not having to spend 1200 points on one of DLC characters and such.

Hang on....

It isn't out til the 20th....

Mutsumi said:
Arbalest said:

Hang on....

It isn't out til the 20th....

It got delayed on the PS3 only, PC and 360 have been out since last friday. Strange as i didn't expect any delays there either, but there we go. Very good game, huge and with so many differing ways to approach things too. Just wish i had more time to work on it =/

Back