What Games Are You Playing?

Just completed FFXII, and i've got mixed thoughts on it. Not sure whether it was good or bad at all. Anyway now its out of the way i can move onto Revenant Wings.

I've been playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on the Xbox 360 recently; I bought a 360 5-6 months ago and have been too busy to play it intensely. I've been enjoying it, but have hit a bit of a dry spell looting equipment to raise some funds.

I'm not sure what I'll play after I've had my fill of Oblivion though, either Blue Dragon or Bioshock.

Ryuk said:
I've been playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on the Xbox 360 recently; I bought a 360 5-6 months ago and have been too busy to play it intensely. I've been enjoying it, but have hit a bit of a dry spell looting equipment to raise some funds.

I'm not sure what I'll play after I've had my fill of Oblivion though, either Blue Dragon or Bioshock.

Yeah you really need to persist with the game to get the most out of it, but it pays off.

Im currently playing Dawn Of War Soulstorm

I just finished FF12 revenant wings for the DS :) 100% so got the special ending too.
Might pick up Rogue Galaxy, but I really do need to finish off Many other games I have just out down and forgot about lol :)

Super Smash Bros Brawl (US version)

Awesome game, Thanks to the wii freeloader works great on my euro wii.

Anyone else felt impationt and just ordered the damn game like I did? if so drop me a pm if you wish to try wifi.

Still playing Lost Odyssey, just beaten the Anthrosaur group on disc 4, that wasn't too hard, I just needed to use the right timing. <3 this game.

Just got back from holiday and have Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Battalion Wars here to start on. Methinks though that Fire Emblem is going to take up most of my time.
Also still working on FFXII revenant wings, which i found so much easier to get into than FFXII itself.

Still playing (and LOVING!) Final Fantasy Tactics. I really do adore the Shakespeare-lite script, the battle and job systems are lots of fun, I love the chocobos and the animated cut scenes and absolutely beautiful! :]

Back