What Games Are You Playing?

Playing through Blue Dragon, on the final disc. It's been in the cupboard for months, got it half price in an offer. Since Eternal Sonata is now £18 I decided to try playing BD before investing in another RPG to sit in the cupboard - glad I did! :D

Also playing Avernum 4 for the PC, very close to the endgame and with some seriously powerful spellcasters, nice.

Playing single-player skirmish games on Age of Empires 3, only got it recently due to a PC upgrade, love it. Once you get over the way cannons have such a large effect on the combat system it gets a lot better.

Bleach: Blade Of Fate.

Fantastic. And I got it for effectivly £10 (£15 off card, and it was £25 preowned yesterday :lol: I think someone got the wrong version as it had only been out a day and there is NO data on it at all :lol: )

due to me being an MGS fanboy, and the recent release date being announced for MGS4, i have found my self playing MGS:The Twin Snakes again.....

all i need is a ps3 to play mgs4 when it arrives -_-

Bleach: Shattered Blade, Beautiful Katamari and N+.

I really need to play Lost Oddysey again this week, or I'll just forget about it and never play it again...like every RPG I've ever owned. =/

Curry Man said:
Just played Lost Oddysey for a few hours...c'mon...stick with it! -_-
It's awesome, isn't it?

I was playing Halo 3 all last night on live with my brother and his friend, I retract my previous statement on it being the worst game of 2007, but worst gaming community of 2007? Hell ******* yes. Can't go a random match without being called a "Faggot" or "Mahn, you gay" though by mono-tone voiced Americans who're all like... thirteen.

Lupus Inu said:
Curry Man said:
Just played Lost Oddysey for a few hours...c'mon...stick with it! -_-
It's awesome, isn't it?

I was playing Halo 3 all last night on live with my brother and his friend, I retract my previous statement on it being the worst game of 2007, but worst gaming community of 2007? Hell ******* yes. Can't go a random match without being called a "Faggot" or "Mahn, you gay" though by mono-tone voiced Americans who're all like... thirteen.

Yes LO great and yes the Halo community can be a bit.......meh.

Back