What Games Are You Playing?

Pokémon Pearl still, I've got 156 hours on it and I've pretty much done everything there is to do. But now I guess I'll just have to train up a team for online play and stuff... and get the remaining pokémon of course.

Nearly completed Skies of Arcadia now, just in the last dungeon.

Playing Advance Wars: Dual Strike on and off as well (i.e. extended time periods in the bathroom), up to Mission 15 on Normal Campaign, very easy so far at least compared to the first one, but this mission looks tough.

Big Bang Beat, doujin fighting game on the PC. It's great, plays like the illegitimate love-child of Guilty Gear and King of Fighters, has a surprisingly solid system, and is a lotta fun.

Aaron said:
Naruto Ninja Council 3.

It's very good, except for having to beat about 703 snakes/wolves/spiders in 90 seconds. >_>

Tis always a pain.

I'm currently playing the greatest game ever of Tic Tac Toe by myself, and i am losing.

I hate the opposition.

Well I bought a few portable games to keep my busy during my flight. I purchased Final Fantasy III and Quendan (AKA Elite Beat Agents) for my NDS, along with Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops for my PSP.

Just bought Shadows of the Colossus for £12 brand new. DELIGHTED about that, but at the moment still playing this bitch Advance Wars DS.

Also playing Mario Kart 64 on the ol' laptop for massive nostalgia.

Back