What Games Are You Playing?

Currently playing Forge on Halo 3. Dropping a giant tank on your friend's head never gets old. Neither does creating a huge ramp, then secretly putting a land mine underneath it only to tell your friend "Hey, take this jeep and go up the ramp!"

Have recently been building up my games collection, so......

1) I've been playing Incubation (for the PC).
Mainly because.....
I managed to get hold of its add-on (which I didn't even know existed!) The Wilderness Missions. A heap of new further missions, more weapons, more aliens. :D
Basically by adding on The Wilderness Missions, it turns Incubation into the game it should have been in the first place: e.g. Longer and deeper!
For the unitiated: Incubation is a turn-based action game of Space Marine-like characters, fighting Aliens in space... it kind of has an Anime Space/Weapons/Robots feel, so may interest some of you. :)

2) Age of Empires II (PC).... Timeless brilliance. :D

3) Speedball 2 (Megadrive).... but having problems getting my Megadrive to display properly on my computer monitor. :(

4) Pro Evo 5 (PS2).... awaiting Pro Evo 7/2008.

5) Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (PS2) .....Anime fighting; well I think of it like that anyway! :D

About to start Kingdom Hearts and/or Dragon Quest sometime this week on PS2.... anyone with any thoughts on these?

The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass
Sonic Rush Adventure

And I recently started playing Phantasy Star Online again, I don't know what it is about this game but it's like a drug. I just can't stop playing even though it's so repetitive...

Doberman Pharaoh - Is that Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast? I was hooked on that a few years ago... never even completed it, despite dedicating weeks and weeks. It was great! :D

P.S. Do you have any experience of any of the other PS games? Would you recommend any specifically?

Back