What Games Are You Playing?

I just completed Metroid Prime (1) !

Awesome stuff... except, the ending movie was all wrong sound-wise. It could just be my setup, but the narrator's voice was so low I couldn't hear it, even when turning up the volume a lot. I don't think my settings should affect that, and my settings have been fine all the way through the game. So that's annoying - going to have to youtube it to hear what was said!

I got 84% completion, which is alright I guess, except I have no idea where the other 16% were. I had full energy tanks, and I have all items, I guess there were a lot more extra missle tanks to get as well... As if 180 wasn't enough!
Log book scans was 95%, but I have absolutely no clue where the other 5 % would be, seriously, I spent a loooong time scanning every single area, there couldn't have been anything else :/
But yeah, seing Samus in in her glory at the end was quite awesome, really looking forward to playing the 2nd game now, although I'm going to promise myself not to start it until Christmas - like a lot of things, because I have to study!

DaNiMe-sama said:
I just completed Metroid Prime (1) !

Awesome stuff... except, the ending movie was all wrong sound-wise. It could just be my setup, but the narrator's voice was so low I couldn't hear it, even when turning up the volume a lot. I don't think my settings should affect that, and my settings have been fine all the way through the game. So that's annoying - going to have to youtube it to hear what was said!

I got 84% completion, which is alright I guess, except I have no idea where the other 16% were. I had full energy tanks, and I have all items, I guess there were a lot more extra missle tanks to get as well... As if 180 wasn't enough!
Log book scans was 95%, but I have absolutely no clue where the other 5 % would be, seriously, I spent a loooong time scanning every single area, there couldn't have been anything else :/
But yeah, seing Samus in in her glory at the end was quite awesome, really looking forward to playing the 2nd game now, although I'm going to promise myself not to start it until Christmas - like a lot of things, because I have to study!

for the scans, you could have missed the phazon pirate, since they look exactly like the elite pirates(the huge guys that can absorb your attacks) but they count as two seperate versions. as for what else i dunno.

I got Ninja Gaiden Black yesterday so i've been working on that and every other game i have for the Wii and 360, to keep myself busy since its been a lazy day.

LukasROAR said:
Bioshock, but no that bothered about it, counting down the days till Halo 3 <3

Halo 3 ftw!
The Gamestation near me has got out a load of Halo gear, I keep watching the trailer for it =P

Anywho, I'm playing Half Life 2 now...and CS
Anyone remember when Gears of War for the PC is due out? Was it October or November?

>>Xel<< said:
LukasROAR said:
Bioshock, but no that bothered about it, counting down the days till Halo 3 <3

Halo 3 ftw!
The Gamestation near me has got out a load of Halo gear, I keep watching the trailer for it =P

Anywho, I'm playing Half Life 2 now...and CS
Anyone remember when Gears of War for the PC is due out? Was it October or November?

lol i bought my friend a master chief t-shirt for his 21st lol.
Well chuffed i managed to get the game a day early, but by the sounds of it so many stores broke the release date.

If you have xbox live fancy multiplayer co-op?
bloody love the game so far, it feels looks and plays more like Halo 1 which i loved, so so so better than Halo 2.
Not played online yet, bet it's manic lol.

Aaron said:
And Halo 3 for a bit...didn't realise it doesn't autosave though...oops!

Yeah Didn't realise that either & got through the first couple of levels in Normal & Shut down the 360. Turned it back on realised it didn't save & said F*ck it Lets Play Legendary Mode see how much harder it is.

Ended up finding that they throw as many enemies at you as you can from the start from snipers [with kick ass rifles] to big enimes that will kill you with 1 hit of the weapon sword thingy [I dunno the name & ain't read the booklet yet]. I am currently only finishng the first level again, but i have only played about an hour in the last couple of days.

Back