What Games Are You Playing?

Warhawk (damn i never get tired of this game)

And soon to be a healthy batch of PS2 games as well. My Ridge Racer 7 (or 6 or whatever i dont know) copy has been steadily collecting dust but annoyingly EVERYTHING comes out this november/december for the PS3 and i simply cant wait any longer. Folklore, Army of Two, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet & Clank, Jericho, Uncharted, Haze ........grrr

Been going through Gears of War again, and completed it on hardcore, now only insane to go and then all the online achievements(finally figured out the perfect reload thing and got both achievements for that, only took me two playthroughs XD)

L said:
Xeonosaga2...should of picked up ep 1 first really.
Samurai warriors 2
silent hill 3

Ep 1 wasn't released in this country, hence the reason that ep 2 came with a 9 hour dvd featuring all the cutscenes from the first game. Also ep 3 isn't being released over here due to bad sales in the states.

BlackWolf said:
L said:
Xeonosaga2...should of picked up ep 1 first really.
Samurai warriors 2
silent hill 3

Ep 1 wasn't released in this country, hence the reason that ep 2 came with a 9 hour dvd featuring all the cutscenes from the first game. Also ep 3 isn't being released over here due to bad sales in the states.

Ah i thought so...thought it was skipping a bit.
Ugh -.-

Took me a while but i finally got Halo 3 last night, and my friend as a welcome to edinburgh gift got me a LE halo 3 control with a masterchief model with it(spartan control), so been on that in my free time.

Back