What Games Are You Playing?

Sora Takeuchi said:
Just defeated the boss in Heaven, took a while to beat had to grind for a while, currently chasing down Adachi in his dungeon.

I changed up my party for Golden against my PS2 team. in Golden i used Yukiko/Chie/Kanji and PS2 i used Yukiko/Chie/Naoto. I pretty much always have Yukiko in my team no matter what, chie can swap up but some of her melee moves later are OP. I've never actually used Yosuke or Teddie much at all. I may go back and do a run with them somewhere eventually. Will see.

Currently i'm busy on 3 games.

Bayonetta - WiiU - Playing through the first one again for the first time since i beat the game on the 360. It's still so good, and the Wii U controller Pro is such a comfortable piece of kit to play with too. I was worried about using it at first, but i got used to it immediately.

Persona Q - Half way through the second labyrinth right now. It's a damned good game i have to say. playing through on the persona 4 side of things at the moment with yu/yukiko/kanji/P3MC/Yukari and not having too many issues bar not having a party-wide wind attack. Oh well.

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Still one of the most addictive games i know. The remake for it is so good too. I'm about 95/178 achievements, and now i'm stuck working through the grindy ones D: i'm determined to get this 100% true platinum god'd this year. I hope...

Last edited by a moderator:
Platinumed Akiba'strip yesterday night. I enjoyed it way more than i probably should, quite liked the almost visual novelesque plotting and style. Rin for the win.

Anyway starting Conception 2 this weekend as the ingame advertising for it has worked its subliminal magic

Going to start playing Pokemon soon I think.

Watched my Brother play more of The Evil Within last night. He's stuck at the water tank part...keeps dying so we gave up and all went to sleep lol.

Three games currently, the main one being Akiba's Trip. I've been playing it on and off for about a month now and it's time I start playing it seriously. I'm not much good at these type of games but it isn't too difficult so far, and surprisingly fun.
Second is the decade-old PC game X2: The Threat. Basically an Elite wannabe, and I'm busy building a corporate empire so I can someday buy one of those huge capital ships.
Third is F2P game Ace Combat Infinity on PS3. Been going since May on this one and am still going strong. There should be a big update next week and I'm really excited for what new planes it might bring (fingers crossed for the Tornado).

I'm weighing up whether to buy Akiba's Trip on PS4 or Vita - it's cheaper on Vita, plus the idea of having it on my big telly screen and someone walking in on me playing it is a bit...

Lutga said:
I'm weighing up whether to buy Akiba's Trip on PS4 or Vita - it's cheaper on Vita, plus the idea of having it on my big telly screen and someone walking in on me playing it is a bit...

It's not a great looking game but it does look nice on the Vita. Plus Vita should be supported wherever possible :D

Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
Managed to finish the Underground Lab Dungeon, the boss was easier than I expected (my team was Teddie, Yosuke and Kanji). Current level is about 67 and I now have Chie as my girlfriend (figured why not, she likes the Hero after all). Current position is that I'm at the Inn where the group are celebrating over the Culture Festival. My Vita needed to be charged up so I had to stop there. In terms of overall playtime, I've spent about 50 hours and 30 minutes.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (Vita)
Only played a small amount but I managed to get one of the character stories done (Yagyū). Game is on-hold until I finish the main story of Persona 4 Golden.

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (PS3)
Really fun game. It's a shame however that there are not enough characters in the roster (and quite a lot of them that could have been playable are on support). After a dozen amount of hours, I finally figured out how to make the special combo where the screen goes blue (there's two versions - [Left, Down-Left, Down, Down-Right, Right, R1] and [Right, Down-Right, Down, Down-Left, Left, R1]). Would I recommend this game? Yes I would but if I were you I would wait for a decent price before buying it.

Initial D: Extreme Stage (PS3)
Played a small amount but the drifting is relatively simple in this game. The graphics are great and the music is cool but it's a shame there's no local multiplayer.

Finally got round to buying Driveclub and enjoying it way more than I thought I would. I'd always planned to get it, but then got put off by the bad reviews. It's pretty solid though, and the menus and general progression system is nicely done - quite similar to Destiny in many ways, in that 'always online community' sense.

Sora Takeuchi said:
britguy said:
Playing monster Monpiece on the vita. This is a proper guilty pleasure. Great combat system.
Been playing that my self, picked it up on sale on the PS store.

Up to Chapter 4 myself, the rub mechanic is a bit :oops: but it's got to be done to level up the cards! Rocking a mixed green and blue deck to try and get the aura bonuses, but still learning the ins and outs of deck building!

britguy said:
Sora Takeuchi said:
britguy said:
Playing monster Monpiece on the vita. This is a proper guilty pleasure. Great combat system.
Been playing that my self, picked it up on sale on the PS store.

Up to Chapter 4 myself, the rub mechanic is a bit :oops: but it's got to be done to level up the cards! Rocking a mixed green and blue deck to try and get the aura bonuses, but still learning the ins and outs of deck building!

Think I am up to chapter 3 the vita has ran out so I will need to charge it up, Still using the starter deck with a few editions.

Still watching the Brother play The Evil Within.

Game Of Thrones episode 2 is due out on the PSN soon since Telltale released the teaser/trailer for it so I hope to play that soon.

Just finished playing Fallout 3 - second time playing through it - great game! Now onto my second playthrough of Tales of Xillia - this time playing as Milla instead of Jude.

Just finished chapters 6 and 7 of monpiece and got a good way into chapter 8. Built up a good deck had some great cards and was well on my way to finishing the game. Was half way through a battle when I had to leave and I turned it off assuming the game auto saved whenever the phrase "saving" appeared in the top right hand corner. ...it didnt. Wasted 2.5 hrs and cba to go back now :(

Played some Sacred 2. It's getting better. I want to buy Sacred 3 for my Brother next. Not sure why it has worse reviews that Sacred 2 since the graphics look waaaaay better.

Back