What do you want from your Animeuknews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spyro201 said:
Jayme said:
Have you lot discussed the possibility of returning Signatures ?

I second this,

I don't second this. Signatures are so annoying and are the reason I don't visit other forums; This forum is simple, quick, and does what it needs to do- I think you should keep it that way :p

Signatures are a good idea if theres some sort of limit on how big it can be. I hate going on forums with people with ridiculously massive signatures.

Yagami said:
Spyro201 said:
Jayme said:
Have you lot discussed the possibility of returning Signatures ?

I second this,

I don't second this. Signatures are so annoying and are the reason I don't visit other forums; This forum is simple, quick, and does what it needs to do- I think you should keep it that way :p

I agree with Yagami, this was the first forum i visited which didn't have signatures and after my time here i don't miss them at all.

Anyway i'm more intrested in Ryo Chan's Radio idea...

Even if signatures are turned back on, it's not hard for those that don't want to see them to turn them back off for their account. I have done this on another site, but generally I do like signatures, as long as sensible limits are put in place.

Sigs i admit i use to enjoy making, but i can't see them comming back

even with rules about their sizes people ignored thaem

it's not like half the avatars we have here follow the rules anyway :D.

The radio idea i'll leave you in suspence for now as it's been a long time since i did one and i'll have to refind my software.

IRC i'll have a look at this weekend.

and as for the thread, it's kinda gone off topic but in a good way so i'll move it to the website feedback forum and change it to a general improvement thread

I don't see sigs coming back. I personally don't like them and I believe the way the forums are now they are clean and nice.

I did something now, but it still on BETA. I'll hopefully sort things out this weekend. In the meantime, please login and enjoy the Official AUKN Chat Room! =D

Awesome, I just logged in and it inherits all of our forum profile info automatically! :) Just need to publicize this now-- it's so much better than an IRC channel because it's so well linked together with the forum community.

Like the podcast idea, not as keen on the increase in gaming (more so than it is already) and meh about the music. Other ideas
- regional subsections- Hopefully may encourage meet more ups, sharing of events and places to go.
- User reviews- not to bad mouth the sites reviewers but they barely scratch the surface of what is released in this country, not to mention subs or imports.
and more news (maybe tagged) would be nice

Having a music sub-forum has nothing to do with the news the site provides.

However, I am quite keen on the podcast idea. There are far too many American ones.

What about a shoutbox? Probably wouldn't work since we've got forums anyways, but it's to really help with:

1) people complaining about the "needless" post-rising topics in the Enduring Forum Games section.

2) people stop being bored and post random chat on a certain area. It's fast, has no real topic to stick to and anyone can join in since most people should be able to see it.

Chaz said:
What about a shoutbox? Probably wouldn't work since we've got forums anyways, but it's to really help with:

1) people complaining about the "needless" post-rising topics in the Enduring Forum Games section.

2) people stop being bored and post random chat on a certain area. It's fast, has no real topic to stick to and anyone can join in since most people should be able to see it.

get with the times chaz

we've had one for nearly a year now

Just took a look at the chat and it looks pretty darn good actually, i think i'll idle everytime i come online, just so we have someone on it =p.

As I said on that chat thing. If music related Sub-Forums are going to be made, I'd much prefer it if they were all combined into one "Music" sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back