What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rui said:
Elaniel said:
anyone had their Bubblegum Crisis from Kickstarter?

Seems to be on a right old jolly!
London (for the past 3 days)
Miami
Miami
New York
Miami
New York
North Carolina o_O

Exactly the same for me. It's saying 'departed' London but the tracking number isn't coming up on the RM or Parcelforce sites (it's USPS so one of them should be handling it). I'm guessing the answer is that it's actually over in Coventry being checked out by our good friends in customs right now, and we'll see the tracking update any time now...

R
Mine says,
December 23, 2014 12:30 am Processed Through Sort Facility
December 17, 2014 12:15 pm London, Departed
Hopefully it will arrive before Christmas. I have tried the tracking number on a number of shipping sites to see who is delivering it (RM, Parcelforce, DPD, TNT, City Link) and the number did not work with any of them. Don't know why it takes 6 days between departing London and going through the local sorting office.

Received today, from Kickstarter:
Patema Inverted: Collector's Edition (DVD/Blu-ray)

Received today, from UP1:
Samurai Champloo: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Space Dandy: Part 1 Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
Watamote: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

My last two SAL parcels took about three weeks, which is really unusual. I usually get them in a week (even though they're advertised as taking longer in most cases).

R

mangaman74 said:
Mine says,
December 23, 2014 12:30 am Processed Through Sort Facility
December 17, 2014 12:15 pm London, Departed
Hopefully it will arrive before Christmas. I have tried the tracking number on a number of shipping sites to see who is delivering it (RM, Parcelforce, DPD, TNT, City Link) and the number did not work with any of them. Don't know why it takes 6 days between departing London and going through the local sorting office.
Looks like they 'attemped' to deliver my copy of Bubblegum Crisis (Kickerstarter) on Christmas Eve.....
December 24, 2014 5:24 am Attempted Delivery - Item being held, addressee being notified
There was someone in the house all day (I live with my parents and older brother - there would have been at least two people in at all times) yet I don't recall anyone attemping to deliver anything other than a letter for my brother in the morning. Hopefully it will be delivered before the end of the year.

mangaman74 said:
Looks like they 'attemped' to deliver my copy of Bubblegum Crisis (Kickerstarter) on Christmas Eve.....
December 24, 2014 5:24 am Attempted Delivery - Item being held, addressee being notified
There was someone in the house all day (I live with my parents and older brother - there would have been at least two people in at all times) yet I don't recall anyone attemping to deliver anything other than a letter for my brother in the morning. Hopefully it will be delivered before the end of the year.

Mine is showing the same thing, and I received a ransom demand for £20 in the post for it on Christmas Eve. I suspect you will receive one soon.

KevinB said:
mangaman74 said:

Mine is showing the same thing, and I received a ransom demand for £20 in the post for it on Christmas Eve. I suspect you will receive one soon.
Got my ransom demand today for £14.38 (I backed the basic bd @ $50 plus shipping, guess you backed a different level/amount). I decided to create a RM account and pay online as I don't want to brave the weather. It is a 35 minute walk to the sorting office and it is icy outside, this way it should be delivered on the 31st. I would rather wait another two days than run the risk of slipping over.

Out of curiosity, was you demand printed? It has been over a year since I last got a ransom demand and the mailman used to handwrite the card and shove it through the letterbox if you (for whatever reason) did not pay the charge. This looks more like they sent the card out before even trying to deliver and could perhaps be a change in policy with the new owners.

Mine is showing as delivered but I am not at home.

Not sure why it took 7 days from London to my city and then a further 6 days to process through the sort facility (which is spitting distance from my house).

No customs charges either, so don't understand why the long delay.

If you have a customs charge, they won't deliver until you pay it, FYI. It's always been that way for Royal Mail.

Got my (handwritten) BGC ransom note today from Royal Mail. Been a while since I had one of these...

Think I'll go there in person so that I can scowl at them and waste more of their time. It's right next to the shops anyway.

R

mangaman74 said:
Out of curiosity, was you demand printed? It has been over a year since I last got a ransom demand and the mailman used to handwrite the card and shove it through the letterbox if you (for whatever reason) did not pay the charge. This looks more like they sent the card out before even trying to deliver and could perhaps be a change in policy with the new owners.

It was hand written on a pre-printed card. They did not attempt to deliver it, as I received another parcel at that time and the post man handed me the card but did not mention taking money.

Got the silver card of doom from Royal Mail...custom charges. Will have to pop down post office depot tomorrow and pay for it and get my parcel. Don't mind paying custom charges but what i don't like is that the handling fee is more than the charge.

Senran kagura shinovi versus - let's get physical edition
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed (Vita ver.)
Clannad Blu ray
Clannad: After story Blu ray
Assassination Classroom volume 1
Manga Dogs volume 1
Manga Dogs volume 2
Tenjou tenge Aya & maya Plush
Swapped my metallic red 3ds for a brand new New Japanese 3ds LL

Lots of manga came. I'm sorry Mr Postman :oops:

Hunter x Hunter Volume 1-5 & 7 (Amazon told me Volume 6 would be delayed but it's on it's way now.)
We Were There Volume 13 (Volume 12 is in the same situation as Hunter x Hunter Volume 6)
Love at Fourteen Volume 1
My Love Story Volume 2
Kokoro Connect Volume 2
Zero's Familiar Chevalier Volume 3
07-Ghost Volume 13
xxxHolic Rei Volume 2
Pandora Hearts Volume 22
My Little Monster Volume 5

Also the CD/DVD for Courage by Haruka Tomatsu ( Sword Art Online II Op 2)

chrisjmuk said:
anyone had any sal parcels lately, how long did they take? i know its that time of year but usually here by now :(

they all came in the end. 4-5 weeks which is very slow but that time of year. one was squashed but the contents were ok.

Patema Inverted Collector's Edition has arrived.

I had been worrying it had got lost! Just since so many things that had dispatched after it were arriving before it. But it's here now and it's very very pretty!

Also today:

Say I Love You Volume 5
Devils and Realist Volume 3
Sword Art Online Novel 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back