What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received today, from UP1 (USA):
Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash! Complete Series LE (DVD/Blu-ray)
The Ambition of Oda Nobuna: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

Another Japan Center order. I received an email over the weekend saying that all orders over £25 would receive free next day delivery, so I gave in to temptation.

Majority of the order was even more furikake for mum's christmas present and a several things from the clearance section etc... including a huge tube of 'coffeebeat' which was like 60% off :3

HAL from Anime Limited as part of their 12 days of christmas sale.
Space Dandy from amazon...arriving 6 days after the estimated delivery date.

Still waiting on Blood C. BASE via play has it as dispatched 15/12 although oddly enough I never received an email stating so.

Waiting on Dynasty Warriors 7 too as that's an Xmas present off the bf to my Brother.

anyone had their Bubblegum Crisis from Kickstarter?

Seems to be on a right old jolly!
London (for the past 3 days)
Miami
Miami
New York
Miami
New York
North Carolina o_O

Elaniel said:
anyone had their Bubblegum Crisis from Kickstarter?

Seems to be on a right old jolly!
London (for the past 3 days)
Miami
Miami
New York
Miami
New York
North Carolina o_O

Exactly the same for me. It's saying 'departed' London but the tracking number isn't coming up on the RM or Parcelforce sites (it's USPS so one of them should be handling it). I'm guessing the answer is that it's actually over in Coventry being checked out by our good friends in customs right now, and we'll see the tracking update any time now...

R

I didn't think of customs actually, I thought something would have been done to "avert" it. :)

If we are going to get hit with charges, I see it being at least another week due to Royal Mail's delays. Not to mention they are slow at processing the customs side (then having to go collect and pay a fee). So archaic they won't let you pay by card when you collect too.

The Coventry depot is about 10 minutes from my house, quite fancy a venture down to find my set. :p

Ach - got stuck with another NTSC region 1 disc despite ordering from the Region 2 product page on Amazon. That's two volumes of Excel Saga and one of Noir I can't watch now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back