What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Certain Magical Index 1 (Light Novel). Forbidden Planet didn't have it, so I checked Waterstones and thought they'd ran out. Turns out one last copy was hidden right in the middle of the section (b-but the alphabetical order!). Nabbed it and also bought:
My Love Story volume 1 (I liked the preview chapter in Shonen Jump).

Also picked up my comics from Forbidden Planet:
Rocket Raccoon 4 (narrated entirely by Groot)
New Avengers 25-26

Away from home, but Amazon sent me an email saying they've delivered Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer v1-2! Guardians of the Galaxy BD has arrived too.

MIC FIT arrived today!

I joined a free trial of Amazon Prime by mistake and LOVE the one day delivery. The DVD was only released today! Shame the trial expires this month as its not in my budget to actually pay for it lol.

From UP1,
High School DxD New DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series Limited Edition
Certain Magical Index Season 1 Complete DVD/Blu-ray
Zoom Japan / Zoom Japan #25 (October 2014)
Zoom Japan / Zoom Japan #26 (November 2014)

I received the Fate/stay night opening and ending CD's and the Your Lie in April opening CD. Got a cute little Tsubaki card with Hikaru Nara, which I'm pleased about because I LOVE Tsubaki. Managed to get the postcards for the Fate ones too.

Got the Superman Motion Picture Anthology from Amazon to correct Zavvi's screwup (they sent me the wrong version).

Also got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 standard edition in the same package...except I ordered the limited edition. And now it's sold out so I can't get it exchanged. Great. From one online screwup to another.

Patema Inverted Ultimate Edition
Super Smash Bros Wii U + Gamecube Adapter Bundle

I'm so lucky that I actually managed to get a proper copy of smash. I ordered mine from Shopto on the Friday that the game came out, and it was Out of Stock within twenty minutes.
It took about a week to arrive but I can't really complain. Game would be borderline unplayable for me without the adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back