What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's out of print, single volumes do float around in CEXs/Forbidden Planets, but I have no idea what made me search for it on amazon last weekend to find someone selling the boxset which normally goes for £60+ for £32. Paid for using some amazon vouchers I got as freebies from some survey sites.

Also I received my new grill for the fireplace, the silly delivery driver only delivered it to the commercial yard down the road on Tuesday and one of the workers popped up this afternoon with it, whoever signed for it probably didn't think to check the name/address on the box

Received today...

King Of Thorn (Blu-ray/DVD combo).
Loups=Garous (Blu-ray/DVD combo).
Shana season 2 part 2 (UK DVD).

Fire Emblem Awakening. Figured this would be a good opportunity to get into the series at last.

Shakugan no Shana Volume 2. Looks brand new and the art has improved so much even from just volume 1. I think this might be my favourite volume.

Fire Emblem Awakening (+ Artbook from GAME)
Attack on Titan volume 2 (Still waiting for volume 1 to show up)

Joshawott said:
Nice to know I'm not the only one that both bought the Manga and is still waiting for it to show up.
Then again I did order all four at once...

xxxHolic Volume 13 and Reborn! Volume 8. Been really lucky at finding my missing Reborn! volumes for a good price lately. Just Volume 2, 12 and 13 now.

Tiger & Bunny Volume 2

Mangaranga said:
Joshawott said:
Nice to know I'm not the only one that both bought the Manga and is still waiting for it to show up.
Then again I did order all four at once...
I ordered volume 1 from The Book Depository and volume 1 from Waterstones.

Received today...

Shamanic Princess Complete Collection.
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Complete Artworks Artbook.

Finally my window tints have arrived, weather permitting i'll be putting them onto the car tomorrow and will no doubt post pictures on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back