What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't you be better off using United Publications or making large orders at TRSI? All those Royal Mail charges must be painful.

Madoka turned up today, along with Girl Friends Omnibus 1. Yay, stuff.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Wouldn't you be better off using United Publications or making large orders at TRSI? All those Royal Mail charges must be painful.

I don't have an account with TRSI so that rules them out. As for UP1 - for Sentai 23 blu-rays, the price I pay Amazon UK market traders is low enough that if I do get hit by customs it is around the same price (or slightly less than) UP1 prices even with the RM surcharge. This means that if it slips through the net then it works out around £11 - £15 cheaper than UP1.

For the record only 1 out of the last 3 cards I received were for blu-rays though (Heaven's Memo Pad). I sometimes buy Japanese cds from the likes of Playasia, CDJapan and Yesasia. Until I receive the goods I won't know for sure but I think one of the other 2 is an order from CDJapan and the other is for a Japanese CD from an Amazon UK trader who shipped the order from Japan.

So even if I ordered stuff from TRSI I would still get some customs charge cards as not everything I order is available from them or UP1.

card captor sakura collection 1 arrived today

the brick case is so thin its nearly the same size as a regular dvd case.

its awesome i have the collection 1 of the series but i would of loved to have it in english dub. and maybe have the english opening in the extras,

you know theres a thought why dont we ever have the english openings in the extras that be awesome

card captor
dragon ball z
yugioh * the english opening is awesome in this series
digimon
ect

From UP1,
Durarara!! Complete Set Lunch Box Limited Edition Blu-ray A&B
Hellsing Ultimate Set 2 (Region 1/A DVD/Blu-ray)
Linebarrels of Iron Complete Series S.A.V.E. Edition (Region 1 DVD)

Arbalest said:
My replacement hard drive for my laptop, since the previous one died. What's more, this one is not only faster than the one i had before, but i have 180gb more space, they sent me a 500gb instead of 320gb HDD. This is a good day

Oh, they took their time....

Did you get your data back?

Received Trigun: Badlands Rumble DVD; not only is the spine title reversed, but it comes in a cardboard digipak.

Ugh. It's like someone conspired to make a DVD packaging specifically designed to have everything I hate. The only thing that could make it worse would be if it had that blu-ray "double play" banner on the top as well...

The back of the box also displays an incorrect running time of 288 minutes... I would be generous and say that this means the film AND the bonus material, but it specifically states "FEATURE running time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back