What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new TV-DVD-Combi my step-dad got from a friend for me for £50. I just need to get a digital aerial for the freeview.

Now I can watch Strike Witches without waiting for everyone to go to sleep!

Unexpectedly, I received a full refund for the estimated customs fees on one Amazon.com order I received back in July. This isn't how things normally happen! It was an item which definitely would have attracted a customs charge, and I'd blithely agreed to the estimated amount without a second thought. I have no idea why Amazon.com decided to refund me after all this time when I'd never have known if they had kept it.

It's like the opposite of a RM/Parcelforce ransom note.

I also received my first delivery of Xmas shopping. Going to get all of this out of the way ASAP >_>

R

Rui said:
I also received my first delivery of Xmas shopping. Going to get all of this out of the way ASAP >_>

R
Good gal! I would be too, if I had a clue what the hell people want for it... serious, they're a fickle lot! lol
Sadly, I can't say I recieved anything, since I had to otherwise fetch them from stores. But I will say I got my new trainers from Wynsor that I ordered in-store (which I collected).

Nausicaa blu ray and Akira blu ray which means the old ultimate collection set the only anime DVD I had up until 2 years ago has been banished to a box in the cupboard.

Chrono Trigger DS. It's probably the definitive version of the game so I wanted to get a genuine version before it got too expensive on eBay. (The last one I bought turned out to be fake).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back