What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joshawott said:
Titan said:
Aria The Scarlet Ammo (DVD/Blu-ray combo).
I saw Aria while browsing RightStuf the other day and the description sounded interesting. Would you recommend it?

If you like Shana then I would say give Aria TSA a go. As for what the show is like I can’t say because the second blu-ray disc won’t work, so I haven’t been able to watch it yet.

Titan said:
Joshawott said:
Titan said:
Aria The Scarlet Ammo (DVD/Blu-ray combo).
I saw Aria while browsing RightStuf the other day and the description sounded interesting. Would you recommend it?

If you like Shana then I would say give Aria TSA a go. As for what the show is like I can’t say because the second blu-ray disc won’t work, so I haven’t been able to watch it yet.
Considering I constantly bitch about how Viz cancelled Shana...yeah I like Shana.

Second disc won't work though? Ouch ><

Received the following,
Croisee in a Foreign Labyrinth (Region 1 DVD)
Dojin Work Complete Collection Classic Collection (Region 1 DVD)
Variable Geo Neo Complete Collection (Region 1 DVD)
Hellsing Ultimate Set 1 (Region 1/A DVD/Blu-ray)

On a whim I purchased the first Mardock Scramble film at the Expo. I caught several wayward Namco plush ghosts flying from the nimble hands of Jerome and Andrew, though these went to more deserving causes.

I am the pleased recipient of the only reasonably priced copy of Twin Spica v11 in the known universe. Saw a copy on sale at Amazon Marketplace a few weeks back for £11 including postage, and today it arrived from the US - in near-mint condition too.

Here's what I'd be looking at paying if I hadn't snagged that copy. This almost trumps the time I got Maison Ikkoku v8 for a fiver.

From UP1,
K-On Season 1 (Region B blu-ray)
Nana Complete Collection (Region 4 DVD)

From Amazon traders,
Heaven's Memo Pad: Complete Collection [Region A Blu-ray]
Otoboku: Complete Collection Classic (Region 1 DVD) *

Also got another card from RM - this time for £13.13 :( .

* Otoboku is a replacement - I did get a copy a few weeks back but the discs were scratched and the case was broken.

Some manga, Berserk vol. 1, and Lone Wolf & Cub vol. 8 (I have read them all but don't own them all, which I am now going to correct by filling in the gaps of my collection, whenever I see any cheap enough)

My replacement hard drive for my laptop, since the previous one died. What's more, this one is not only faster than the one i had before, but i have 180gb more space, they sent me a 500gb instead of 320gb HDD. This is a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back