What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That never happened to me, it must have been so silly mistake (considering RM track record, I'd say it's from them, because as far as I know, UP1 posts everything from the UK. AND I'm not sure, but maybe you can give them a call, as it might be easier? 020 8325 9507

Sounds as though the postage sticker fell off or something and some jobsworth at the post office treated it as an unpaid parcel. Especially as they are charging you about what you originally paid and ~£10 should cover special delivery for a package that size normally.

R

Revenge of the pirates - a ransom note for £13.64 was waiting for me when I got home today :evil:

Judging by the amount I am guessing it is Clannad After Story (Region A blu-ray).

phantom the animation
colourful
gurren largann movie 1
gurren largann movie 2
dojin work complete collection
kenichi the mightiest disciple season 1
kenichi the mightiest disciple season 2

came today

One Piece Season 4 2nd Voyage arrived today, won't be doing a complete rewatch again like I did with the last set, if I did that everytime I'd forever be watching One Piece on loop for the rest of my days.

That wouldn't be a bad thing mind.

Received today...

Claymore complete collection (Blu-ray).
Fafner complete collection (DVD/Blu-ray combo).
The World God Only Knows season 1 (UK DVD).

Ath said:
Pokemon White 2 arrived. Decide to switch versions for the sequel.
I'm picking up my Black 2 later today and I'm doing the same. Black 2 has the harder mode after the Elite 4; that's why xD.

Received today, from DevoteDVD...

K-ON!! season 2 collection 1 (Blu-ray).

I wasn't expecting this to arrive so soon as it was only shipped a week ago. :D

Another card from RM. This time for £11.87 - I think this is the Marvel Avengers bd in which case I may have to ask RM for a part refund as I got a $5 refund from Amazon due to their preorder price guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back