What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathe said:
Just got Fifa 13 on PS3 in the post. That's my day sorted :D
My sisters copy came this morning, I'm tempted to play it before she gets home because I probably won't get much of a lookin probably until FIFA 14 comes out!

But anyway I got myself £15 PSN Wallet topup from GAME which is going towards Grand Theft Auto III (PS2 Classics) & Tokyo Jungle (PSN)

mangaman74 said:
UNO: HMV EXCLUSIVE: SLIPCASE - Green Day
Got this today too!

animefreak17 said:
received 20 pounds...for me birthday today
Happy Birthday AF, now Go Forth and Buy Anime :)

Never Mind The Bollocks: 2cd: Artcards: Deluxe Edition: Hmv Exclusive - Sex Pistols
Strike Witches Season 2 Limited Edition DVD/Blu-ray Combo
King of Thorn DVD/Blu-ray
Detroit Metal City Complete Collection

3 blank blu ray cases.

Like the last one I bought, they have the same width as the usual American cases, but they have a top bit more in line with our cases. So annoyed...but at least now I have matching cases for my two K-ON!! Blu rays...

I was supposed to receive a new MacBook Pro today, but it seems no delivery company whatsoever is capable of sticking to a delivery estimate. Frankly, I expected better of Apple.

Edit: It arrived at 6pm. :D

received

vandread complete collection
ai yori aoshi complete collection
strawberry panic complete collection
ghost slayer ayashi complete collection
yamadas first time complete collection

I got a new plug for my internet box in the post today :D

I've had no internet since Saturday (the box suddenly stopped working. Took it round to my uncles to see if he could google the issue or something but he tried his internet box plug in my one and the power light came on so we realised it was the plug that broke so he bought me a new one!)

So I have internet again yay :p

I ordered steins gate and both arakawa sets yesterday from united publications and as usual it took 1 day for shipping however today I got a royal mail card through the post saying I owed £10.75 for postage. So I went to the post office and asked the man “why I had to pay it as I had already paid around £8-£9 for postage to up1 and surely £19 was too much since it was only coming from England, I had made bigger orders from them before and this had never happened before”. He asked me “if I had requested special delivery” which would explain the charge however I hadn’t it was just the usual way of ordering from up. Then he said it must be that although I paid the shipping they never paid it or something he started getting confused when I asked him how it was shipped if no postage was paid etc. So basically I was wondering has this happened to anyone here, specifically anyone ordering from united publications. I'm going to email them on Monday when they are open to see what they say about it but a bit of advice would be useful. Sorry for the long winded post also arakawa and steins sets look so much better in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back