What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
level 1 mathematics ( celebrating ) someone like me passed a level 1 mathematics :D
just to let everyone know the certificate for the mathematics came in the post and for the last couple of day iv had several other certificates
1 mathematics
2 PSD
3 animal care
4 food studies
im just waiting for my ICT and english certificates.

iv got loads of certificates from over the years from high school to college 5 years of school 7 years of college doing different things in different college

dudley college for 1 year
glass house college 3 years
princes trust for 6 mouths
dudley college again 2 years
and the ones iv got resently are from my last course.

i might be a fruit cake upstairs but i know if try my best i know i can do anything.
now............,im off to watch the last disc of mahoromatic

Corra said:
I got Utena: Black Rose Saga. I nearly burst waiting for it to arrive :wink:

Got mine too this morning. I wasn't quite so in danger of bursting as I already have it on DVD, but the new Nozomi sets are lovely!

Also got Arakawa Under the Bridge, Katanagatari 1, more Keroro Gunsou, Baka & Test and the last part of Honey & Clover. It will be difficult to choose which to watch first :D

R

Over the past few days I have received...

Crest of the Stars volume's 1, 2 and 3.
Gundam 00 season 2 volume's 1, 2 and 3.
Sands of Destruction complete collection.
Tweeny Witches the Adventures.

Got my Baccano BD set, which UP1 kindly packaged in a rigid box as requested to avoid its almost certain destruction in transit otherwise (even going so far as to wrap FRAGILE tape around it).

And it's very nice. Lovely artwork and not an ugly quote or ratings sticker in sight. Japanese BD cases again too, with their "just right" 13mm spines.

The only thing that could have made it better would be a chipboard box and booklet like the Japanese release. But when all's said and done I'm happy paying a quarter of the price for what is still a very nice set.

Received the following,

Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny Complete Collection (R1 dvd)
Spice & Wolf Season 2 Ltd Edition (Region A Blu-ray)
Xenoblade Chronicles Ltd Edition (Wii)

fabricatedlunatic said:
The only thing that could have made it better would be a chipboard box and booklet like the Japanese release. But when all's said and done I'm happy paying a quarter of the price for what is still a very nice set.
Agreed. A chipboard box would have been the cherry on the cake, but as the cake was already iced I'm not complaining.

Just received my £20 Amazon voucher from my Lovefilm trial. Woo hoo.

Valkyria chronicles design book arrived. Only looked at it for 15 minutes but it looks ace. The design work is stunning. Not 100% happy with the semi soft binding. Would prefer a proper hard back. Some of the concept art is fantastic! I like the metal slug/dominion tank police tank designs!

Showed my rewards card at the shopping centre on the way to work.... got a free where's wally book.

Oh and on sunday i used a local deal and a letter sent to me from domino's together to get; 1 large meteor pizza with free garlic pizza bread, 3 free dips and free coleslaw. Pizza itself cost £9.99

Full of win.

I did not receive the second Utena set yet. Because I thought it was in an order at trsi... but it isn't.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Now I need something to order it with.

Received today...

Arcana Hearts 3 limited edition (PS3).
High School of the Dead complete collection (Blu-ray).
K-ON! vol 1.
Sword of the Stranger (Blu-ray).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back