What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the following,

High School of the Dead Complete Collection (Region B blu-ray)
Yu Yu Hakusho Season 2 Classic (Region A blu-ray)
Sgt Frog Season 3 Part 2 (Region 1 DVD)
Sgt Frog Season 3 Part 1 (Region 1 DVD) - Replacement copy
Hard Fi - Killer Sounds (Signed Copy)

A JLF joystick to fix up my Madcatz SE stick with. "Vermillion" colored ball top that looks distinctly orange. I nearly ordered orange anyway, but still.

Yesterday i received my rowing machine, set it up and got a good work out on it straight off the bat. Need to get home and tidy up tonight so i can make room for it in my room

From Rightstuf:
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Katanagatari

From Ebay:
One Piece Art Book
Left 4 Dead

From Amazon:
Eyeshield 21 volumes 31,33, 34 ,35, 36 (just waiting on 32 and 37)

Yesterday (after two weeks+ in the post):

Spice & Wolf S2
Rideback
Dance in the Vampire Bund
DBZ Dragon Box

I was picking these out of the packaging thinking "weird... they're all Funi releases, but I hate Funi..." then I remembered it was the order I made during trsi's studio sale.

Today:

Jubei (from Blazblue) and Arcana Heart 3 T-Shirts from Zen United.

Received the following,

Twelve Kingdoms - Part 1 - Shadow Of The Moon Sea Of Shadow (Region A Blu-ray)
Blade of the Immortal Complete Collection (Region 2 DVD)

Another rowing machine.

I left 2 star feedback and a brief message akin to “the plastic safety caps for the ends of the rail that the seat runs along where smashed and the box was old and battered, nothing looked new as advertised, not happy” And they sent me an email offering me 30% discount for me, I said “to be honest I’d rather just have the little safety caps but thank you for the offer”

I did not expect them do reply with this at all, but I’m over the moon about it

“Hi,

We will send you a complete one, we have one with a clock missing then you have all the spares, will be there tomorrow
many thanks for your reply and giving us the chance to make amends and the removal of the feedback
Kevin”

So I’ve got a free rowing machine :D going to sell it to my mate (that I go to the gym with) and sit with a big grin on my face.

just checked my emails and bloody hell, is this my lucky day or something?

I sent an email yesterday to a company that i'd ordered from but they hadn't even dispatched my order;

"
Hi,

I placed my order on the 1st of September and today is the 6th (estimated delivery 6th - 10th September)
I'd like to know why its taken this long and the item STILL hasn't even been posted?

I've since ordered other items from amazon and other websites and they have arrived without a problem so in my honest opinion your starting to take the micheal.

Please send my order TODAY (6th September) or i'm cancelling the order due to a failure on your part to send an item i have payed for."

The reply i got just seconds ago:

"I' very sorry for the delay with the shipment of your order.

We aim to ship all items within 48 working hours and currently have a sucsess rate of 94%.

As on this ocassion we have not shipped your order on time we will upgrade your order to Express delviery and it will be marked as a priority to be shipped today.

As a goodwill guesture we would like to offer you a 10% discount off your next order.

Kind Regards"

Next i'll have a call from the gf saying we've got the house haha :p

AtelierChronicle.jpg

Atelier Series Official Chronicle. It's good. Goes up to Rorona.

i got
final dvd of FMA brother hood no.5
xam'd part 2
nabari part 2
today
im really happy to have gotten all the FMA brother hood dvds now i can start watching them near christmas (everyone will be away for a week and il be by my self during that time so il get some peace to watch them)

FMA Brotherhood 4 and 5, The Irresponsible Captain Tylor tv and OVA sets, Sound of The Sky and Yu Yu Hakusho 1-4 all came this week however axel music sent me an email saying they couldn't fulfil my order for beck mongolian chop squad so that was a gutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back