What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CitizenGeek said:
Got Catcher in the Rye today, and I've already read the first 2 pages and I'm very much in love with this book.

That book was fantastic, I loved every moment of it. Hopefully you'll enjoy it just as much :)

One Piece season 1 DVD set came today...as did Paramore Live In The UK, which is a limited edition of 1000...so very nice!

TRASHBAT said:
Miyavi ticket.

I hate you.

When, where, how. Tell me now now.

On Topic: A new bag and some clothes - having a sis that works in a charity shop is awesome, first dibs on everything!

Liquid Skin said:
TRASHBAT said:
Miyavi ticket.

I hate you.

When, where, how. Tell me now now.

On Topic: A new bag and some clothes - having a sis that works in a charity shop is awesome, first dibs on everything!

He's playing the Astoria 2.Which is like...under the Astoria I think.25th of this month.I think you can get the tickets pretty much anywhere but I got mine from seetickets.

a letter from TV licensing telling me I don't have a TV license :p

ps. I do have one.. jsut can't seen to find it right now... :S

Quite a few A's and A*'s in some mock results that I got back today, now if I could just do that in the real exam I'd be happy >.<

a email saying that death note vol 1 with figure was posted today, lucky for me i ordered it on tuesday when i had no money on my card but unlucky i have to pay £48 instead of 22 because i got over drawn, glad i ordered it because both have gone now from dvd concept btw what is the difference between canadian version and america version

chaos said:

That's what they all say ;]

Got my phone topped up by my parents. No idea why they would do such a thing, but I'm not complaining!

Deidara said:
chaos said:

Got my phone topped up by my parents. No idea why they would do such a thing, but I'm not complaining!

I've found my TV license! =D needs to update my address though...

anyway, got me Air movie today and I've noticed I've got two mezzo shell 2 dvds, when I was supposed to have a shell 2 and a shell 3 ones.. :S

Deidara said:
chaos said:

Reminds me of a mate of mine that has no TV, he has a projector like me but no equipment capable of recieving a TV signal so does not need a license. For months the TV licensing people hasseled him about not having a license, and everytime he said that he did not have a TV. In the end they threatened to fine him, he told them again that he did not have a TV and they should come and check. Anyway after some more threats they turned up at his door, the guy came in had a look arounds and said "you really don't have a TV do you" to which my friend replyed "that's what I have been telling you".

Although in another story my friends go fined because they had a black and white license for their black and white TV, but because they had a video recorder they should have had a colour license because it could receive a clour signal.

Dracos said:
...Anyway after some more threats they turned up at his door, the guy came in had a look arounds and said "you really don't have a TV do you" to which my friend replyed "that's what I have been telling you".
LMAO anyway, this TV license things is simply the weirdest thing about this country...

I feel for your other friend though... :(

One Piece Volume 18 from my girlfriend. Been after this for as long as I can remember so I now officially owe her my soul... but now the next volume, 19, won't be out till around October -__-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back