What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truered said:
Shame it doesn't count to my overall grade :(

Well congrats on getting to your 2nd year and if your 2nd year is anything like mine you'll find that it only adds somethng like 25% to your final grade :p

Received the first two volumes of Galaxy angel (manga)

Scared the crap out of me as I had just walked by the postbox :lol:

This is a bit late but i got an i pod on saturday for £1!I won it on one of those block stacking games,which adds to my collection of prizes from them!Victory is mine :twisted:

BlackWolf said:
Yeah today i recieved MY results T_T and its raised a few questions...

Hope everythings ok mate.

Today i received...a haircut lol

and

The league title on pro evo against my friend

LukasROAR said:
BlackWolf said:
Yeah today i recieved MY results T_T and its raised a few questions...

Hope everythings ok mate.

Today i received...a haircut lol

and

The league title on pro evo against my friend

It's fine now thanks :) In the end i got a 3rd...its not what i was hoping for but at the end its a degree, though me and a few friends are inquring at the university and possibliy forming a complaint about one of the modules we did last year

Gurren-Lagann vol 1 SE. And sorry Lupus but chalk me up as a huge Kamina fan already ;p

R

Rui said:
Gurren-Lagann vol 1 SE. And sorry Lupus but chalk me up as a huge Kamina fan already ;p

R
Quick question:where did you get it from?I've been looking online the last few days to get this but everywhere is sold out :cry:

evangelion rocks said:
Quick question:where did you get it from?I've been looking online the last few days to get this but everywhere is sold out :cry:

Axel music (axelmusic.com), they seemed ok and got it to me fast - first time using them.

R

evangelion rocks said:
Rui said:

R

I've had mine on pre-order for ages and it has not been sent yet, whilst other people seem to have had it before the release date.

Dracos said:
evangelion rocks said:
Rui said:

R

I've had mine on pre-order for ages and it has not been sent yet, whilst other people seem to have had it before the release date.
Anime castle had their's in at the beginning of last week!Was tempted to order from them but the shipping fee to the uk is extortionate! >_<
Oh and thanks for that website Rui,I know what i'll be buying tomorrow!^_^

Mainly cash, a HUGE stock of Strawberry Pocky (This was like a crate containing God knows how many boxes... weirdest gift I've had, but I love it ;]) Rurouni Kenshin vol 2, Samurai Camploo boxset and a mug ^^.

Some cool, minature, Silver Gun/Sword thing from Final Fantasy (I'm not a fan, so I wouldn't know). If I had to guess, I'd say it's like 15cm long with some Chain thing on the hilt. I'd use it as a keyring, but I'd rather not inadvertedly castrate myself, because this thing is SHARP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back