What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like having all this extra attention. I cannot work out why i'm getting it though?

Oh well, i'll enjoy my free time at the cinema on thursday.

CitizenGeek said:
Why did you get those tickets, anyways? :s

/is also jealous

To be honest, i entered a load of competitions so it could be i won one of them.
I checked at the local cineworld and there valid, so i'm not really bothered.

Random greatness coming through the post FTW!!!

Free ticket to Dark Night on Friday!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

::jumps in the air flapping his hands::

eggybob ain't the only lucky soul here. Wooop!

I got a phone call from the letting agency informing me how one of the people haven't paid their summer rent. Oh what fun. I don't know when I became the contact point between the groups either, being the most anxious and socially inefficient of the group.

:(

resident evil outbreak for ps2 from ebay
i hate when the disks are spotless yet the cases are scratched to death but hey i got it cheap so no moaning

Awwww thanks Chaz, Eva, Ayase, Maltos and Voddas!!

Got a card off a friend today saying "To a wonderful Son" and he just scribbled out the word son :lol:

Finally got my copy of Dead to the World from The Book Depository. Don't think I'll use them again - first I ordered two books which were in stock, dispatch within 24 hours and one of them gets cancelled because its not available (which, fair enough), but to then send the book after it in the series and take a week to do so is just a bit ridiculous. I can deal with late dispatch - but don't say that a book will be dispatched within 24 hours if its not in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back