What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aion

Time-Traveller
I received my Vandread (series 1+2) box set, Vol. 1-4 of SoulTaker, Vol. 1 of Trigun and and a sealed copy of Vol. 1 of Gantz (R1).

Yesterday, I received 18 DVD's, all purchased from one person. These included Vol. 1-3 of Gankutsuou. Sadly, Gundam Seed Vol. 1 had a loose DVD (works perfectly), resulting in many scratches, and Trinity Blood Vol. 6 had a smashed DVD holder, once again resulting in scratches (seems to work), and a slightly ripped cover.

A nice...er...package...letter(?)...thing in work telling us we've been generously blessed with a 24 hour hotline we can call to talk about our problems.

...I don't think 24 hours is enough.

CitizenGeek said:
One word for this thread: Unnecessary.

One word for your good self: Annoying Advent Children fanatic, who must be purified by fire.

This thread is very necessary: How else do you believe people are going to find out what I receive each day? Think more.

Aion said:
CitizenGeek said:
One word for this thread: Unnecessary.

One word for your good self: Annoying Advent Children fanatic, who must be purified by fire.

This thread is very necessary: How else do you believe people are going to find out what I receive each day? Think more.

that's not 1 word XD

Aion said:

There's already an Anime/Manga purchases thread, as well as a "what did you buy today" thread. Both of those threads are used for taking about stuff you "received" also. This thread is just unnecessary clutter, much like most of the threads you make ;]

CitizenGeek said:
Aion said:

There's already an Anime/Manga purchases thread, as well as a "what did you buy today" thread. Both of those threads are used for taking about stuff you "received" also. This thread is just unnecessary clutter, much like most of the threads you make ;]

Citizen-who-is-an-annoying-Irish-person-who-is-two-years-younger-than-me-geek, please listen. When you purchase something you get it there and then; you don't get it in the post. Maybe I didn't make it clear in the title, I thought it would be rather obvious, but by receive I meant receive as in what you got in the post today. You don't pay the postman, so the purchase thread is nothing to do with this.

Go be annoying in another Final Fantasy thread. Shoooo.

Aion said:
CitizenGeek said:
Aion said:

Citizen-who-is-an-annoying-Irish-person-who-is-two-years-younger-than-me-geek, please listen. When you purchase something you get it there and then; you don't get it in the post. Maybe I didn't make it clear in the title, I thought it would be rather obvious, but by receive I meant receive as in what you got in the post today. You don't pay the postman, so the purchase thread is nothing to do with this.

Go be annoying in another Final Fantasy thread. Shoooo.

tbf most people post when they've recieved items bought in the post anyway in the other 2 threads

Ryo: FFS, don't let Geek know that!

Lupus: Yes, I did get that impression of you. Don't worry; I think no less of you now you've confirmed it.

This thread will serve a great purpose - Everyone on AnimeUK will be well informed about what my postman has deliver to me. You should be thanking me for revealing this inside information. :/

I must go shower now. Goodbye.

Naw, this is nothing but simple play, Aion can keep the thread if he wants, though the thread being useless is still true.

Today I received a DS stylus spares kit. Which is weird because the one I ordered arrived last week.

Also, Fighting Spirit collection 1 arrived :)

R

ALI G: IN DA USAiii (£1.89)
American Pie: Band Camp (£2.99)
Blade (£2.50)
Blade II (£2.50)
Carlito's Way (£2.99)
Fearless (£2.99)
Rush Hour (£2.50)
Stalingrad (£2.50) - Regret this after reading about the R2 DVD quality
Street Fighter (£2.99)

Anime:

Memories (£3.99)