What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't "receive" anything today, because it's Easter Monday and An Post has the day off! Damn it, I want my Rocky Horror Picture Show and Sin City DVDs and I especially want volume 1 of Keiko Takemiya's To Terra! :/

CitizenGeek said:
I can't "receive" anything today, because it's Easter Monday and An Post has the day off! Damn it, I want my Rocky Horror Picture Show and Sin City DVDs and I especially want volume 1 of Keiko Takemiya's To Terra! :/

I have more to be impatient about: £87 worth of anime. :[ ******* bunnies making me wait...

Aion said:
CitizenGeek said:

I have more to be impatient about: £87 worth of anime. :[ ******* bunnies making me wait...
I'm honestly suprised you spent that much on anime. A for effort.

Ryo Chan said:
My 9 inch...

Too much info..

Yesterday, I received a large box containing:

Ai Yori Aoshi: Vol. 1-5 + Vol. 1 art box
Blue Submarine 06: Original, non-Anime Legends version
Chobits: Vol. 1-7 + Vol. 1 art box
Genshiken: Vol. 1-3 + Vol. 1 art box
Heat Guy J: Vol. 1-7, limited edition extras DVD + 2 art boxes
Peacemaker: Vol. 1-5 (slimpack set)
Saiyuki: Vol. 1-11 (Vol. 10 faulty) + 2 art boxes
Someday's Dreamers: Vol. 1-3 + Vol. 1 art box

Today:

Ong-Bak
Trigun: Vol. 2

I recieved a shirt and tie that I'll be wearing to a wedding reception in friday.

Gotta go pick up a waist coat on firday morning then i'll be flexing the smart casual look.

Bitches don't know bout my shirt, tie, waistcoat and jeans. (if you don't get that comment, then lurk moar.... ;p lol)

kurosaki86 said:
Bitches don't know bout my shirt, tie, waistcoat and jeans. (if you don't get that comment, then lurk moar.... ;p lol)
Bitches don't know bout my dick.

Unfunny meme is unfunny, but, i herd you liek mudkipz?

yeah funny story.

One day I was walking down the street when a guy comes up to me asking me about mudkips. me being an all around lover of all things blue an kippy, we embark on an amazing conversation. There comes a point where he starts talking about the pokemon TCG and tells me how he has this really rare mudkip card back at his house, and how he'd like to show it me sometime. Seeing as I didn't have anything to do that afternoon I decided i wanted to see it there and then. we set off but after walking for half hour i thought it too long so I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought na forget it - Yo homes to Bel Air. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie Yo homes smell ya later I looked at my kingdom I. was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

This: :lol:

2dhbv4z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back