What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, you're right Aion! This thread is fantastic! And it's definitely very necessary, too. I mean, we honestly don't have enough of these kinds of threads already, and said threads aren't just used as an easy way to gain a larger post count as it is. Well done! (EXTREME sarcasm, btw!)

I received 4 lolipops from a friend today, which I proceeded to share among my friends in school :]

CitizenGeek said:
Oh wait, you're right Aion! This thread is fantastic! And it's definitely very necessary, too. I mean, we honestly don't have enough of these kinds of threads already, and these kinds of threads aren't just used as an easy to gain a larger post count as it is. Well done!

You know, I was wrong about you: You aren't a complete tosser after all. A boy who can admit to his mistakes and move on is to be admired, no matter how annoying he has been in the past, so you have my forgiveness for all your actions up to this point, including e-stalking and sending perverse messages.

Once, when I was a much, much younger God, I also took forums seriously, used post counts in e-arguments and thought of it as serious business. I then went to 4chan and, after much masturbation, I came to view the internet differently. One day, you will also see the light.

Edit: typo :/

Aion said:
CitizenGeek said:
Oh wait, you're right Aion! This thread is fantastic! And it's definitely very necessary, too. I mean, we honestly don't have enough of these kinds of threads already, and these kinds of threads aren't just used as an easy to gain a larger post count as it is. Well done!

You know, I was wrong about you: You aren't a complete tosser after all. A boy who can admit to his mistakes and move on is to be admired, no matter how annoying he has been in the past, so you have my forgiveness for all your actions up to this point, including e-stalking and sending perverse messages.

Once, when I was a much, much younger God, I also took forums seriously, used post counts in e-arguments and thought of it as serious business. I then went to 4chan and, after much masturbation, I came to view the internet differently. One day, you will also see the light.

Edit: typo :/

i vote we rename the thred "what you recieved today including insults" thread

Gankutsuou Vol. 5 turned up today from DVD Pacific. The bottom of the case was damaged, so I put it in the ex-case of Vol. 4, which was originally the case of my faulty copy of Vol. 1 and was last the case of Trinity Blood Vol. 6.

I now need just Vol. 4 to complete my collection. I'm regretting not getting the used copies I had the chance to get in the past...

Aion said:
so you have my forgiveness for all your actions up to this point, including e-stalking and sending perverse messages.

Can't tell if your joking or not here (I assume you are, because you know I've done nothing like that). But, you do raise two important issues; e-stalking and perverse messages. For it was you who used comments I made on AUKN against me in discussions on Eurogamer, it was you who stalked everything I said about fansubs on Eurogamer. As for perverse: It's also you who routinely brings up topics like masturbation and other unneccesarily sexual topics (not to mention swearing) on a forum that didn't have all that crudeness before. So thanks for highlighting your own failings ;]

As for this thread ... it;s quite obvious you made it just so you'd get more attention for your own purchases, when everyone else uses the other topics. Sad, really.

Today I recieved a machine that allows you to punch people through the internet. First person on my list is Aion if he mentions Gankutsuou one more time.

Ok, CitizenGeek, Aion, this is just pathetic.
1) Post counts = jack all! Spam is worthless, but why get bent-out-of-shape over it. People should complain if it's constant adding posts one-after-another with 1 liners, when they could just click "edit". That's it!
2) The thread is here C.G. Accept it or ask Paul to lock it. It's his choice, not yours. (Or any moderators, if there's any).
3) It's not a "what did you buy" thread, so it's different. Although, I think we do have enough of these thing now, so the rest is DEFINATELY litter.

However you feel, accept the facts. I'm sure there are other threads with these arguements in, and if that's the case, we have a problem. Sort it out.

Not received anything today. (I thought I'd say something, since I'm here now. I'll do a better job when something does happen.)

Chaz said:
Ok, CitizenGeek you are just pathetic. I hope you are beaten to death by a 10" dildo.

I agree with you 100%.

Tokyo Godfathers turned up today. It was a few days late; something that was sent by HMV at the same time turned up a few days earlier.

I think I have a DVD ordering addiction... :(

Crash Bandicoot Action Pack (PS2)

Love Hina Vol. 1 (R1) - I'm a bit annoyed about the DVD case not being the original and, if only for further annoyance, the cover is unusually small.

In truth, I'm more annoyed to see the R1 box set has gone up on eBay today... :/

Naruto Box Set 3 (R1) - Wasn't packed well at all, given no protection. Not much damage.

Petite Princess Yucie Vol. 1-6 - Not bad for £8!

El Hazard: The Magnificent Box
El Hazard: The Alternate World (Vol. 1-4)
El Hazard: The Wanderers (Vol. 1-4)
King of Bandit Jing: Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back