What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zin5ki said:
Is your sibling aware of the interest you profess in his property?

As the only person in the family with a credit card all online purchases (such as my brother's pen & DAB radio) are purchased by me. Whoever I purchase for (in this case my brother) a cheque will be made out to refund me the cost of said purchases. Currently my brother owes me around £600 which he will be paying me next month.

A reasonable compromise:

pigeonr.gif

A rightstuf package which avoided getting stung with customs charges so that was sweet. The pick of the lot is the Evangelion Platinum set which I'm looking forward to watching since I have only ever seen 3 episodes years ago on the sci-fi channel.
On a side note I saw a tweet by someone on maga UK's twitter thing and it was about Wings of Honneamise so I looked into the movie and saw that it has some good reviews, but it's around about the $40 mark on right stuf so I was just wondering is it worth the price, it does look like a beautiful movie visually. (I'm tilting towards going for it).

sean morrison said:
A rightstuf package which avoided getting stung with customs charges so that was sweet.
I recall a time at which such fortune was considered part of their standard service.

Lawrence said:
ilmaestro said:
Fairly certain I received HsOTD BD today, but I didn't actually open the packet yet. Also "received" my Amazon order of Horizon v.1/Denpa Onna v.6/Hanasaku v.6, once I actually pay the VAT on it.

Why must you pay the VAT before recieving your parcel, Amazon.co.jp usually deliver though DHL right? Because those guys give you a time after your recieve the goods, to cough up.
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they phone me when the package gets into the country, sometimes the guy turns up with the package and the invoice, sometimes the invoice comes later.

Turns out it wasn't HsOTD that I got, it was the second hand copy of Sin & Punishment 2 that I ordered from GAME for £8. So, while looking for HsOTD (thinking maybe it had been delivered and put aside by someone), I did actually find my copy of First Squad which had turned up from Choices.

The crucial thing I was forgetting about HsOTD? It hasn't been shipped yet. ^^;

i received

AD Police - Files 1-3
Bubblegum Crisis (Special collection)
School Rumble - Complete First
School Rumble - Complete second
Rozen Maiden Ouverture
Rosario + Vampire - Season One

Received the following,
X TV Series Complete Collection (R2 DVD)
Twelve Kingdoms - A Great Distance In The Wind The Sky At Dawn (Region A blu-ray)

Received the following,
Dirty Pair - Original OVA Series (Region 1 DVD)
Revolutionary Girl Utena - Apocalypse Saga (Limited Edition) (Region 1 DVD)
Whisper of the Heart - Double Play (Region B/2 Blu-Ray/DVD)

Arrietty Collector's Edition (DVD/BD)
K-ON! 4 (DVD)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Second Season Part 2 (DVD)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Second Season Part 3 (DVD)
A questionnaire from Connexions...FINALLY.

Definitely going to use UP1 again; am thoroughly impressed with how quick the Gundam 00 stuff came.

Have received my Kuroneko ~memories version~ figure and some recent BD releases (Horizon v.1 etc), I feel like I already posted about that though so won't go into too much detail.

Didn't receive my And Yet the Town Moves yet, as it was being held up by something, but it is at least on the way since TRSI already shipped The World God Only Knows about three weeks early.

Got a FFXIII-2 wallscroll of Lightning and Serah, which I fell in love with when I saw the adverts using that image at the eg expo.
2 fans for my new pc build.
And my new timetable for the rest of the year, which is horrible in some cases. It'll work itself out during the time though and it'll be more benficial for studying when my main exams come. Doesn't mean it isn't a pain in the backside though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back